• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem Fred 2019 v.4: High Pressing My Depression, or How I Learned to Love the 'Za

Quickest Drop Off?

• United's Fullbacks

• Chelsea's Press

• Kane's Hamstring

• Chules' Study Rate

• Pukki's Scoring Rate

• Liverpool's Backline

• Auba's Hairline

• Brighton's Manager

• Sterling's Lack of Racial Abuse on Twitter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@frenz

Sol Mexican Beer - 12 x 330ml - £6 @ Tesco
3282336_1.jpg

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sol-mexican-beer-12-x-330ml-6-at-tesco-3282336

Yeah, I think it's because he's just a quiet, humble dude. He gets respect from other rappers though.

Speaking of good video concepts, I saw a making of "Drop" by Pharcyde vid the other day. They hired a linguist to teach them how to learn their rhymes backwards... That's commitment!

Definitely worth a watch when you have the time. Feels like so long ago. Too many don't give a fuck about their content these days:

Finished article

@UVee @DangDaGawd @WallyBear @Tobago Jones @Da Speeit @El Che

Such a good song. We almost forget that music videos and the art of making them was still pretty new at that time so it was all a learning process from the directors to the musicians.

Yeah, I think it's because he's just a quiet, humble dude. He gets respect from other rappers though.

Speaking of good video concepts, I saw a making of "Drop" by Pharcyde vid the other day. They hired a linguist to teach them how to learn their rhymes backwards... That's commitment!

Definitely worth a watch when you have the time. Feels like so long ago. Too many don't give a fuck about their content these days:

Finished article

@UVee @DangDaGawd @WallyBear @Tobago Jones @Da Speeit @El Che

Labcabincalifornia is such a great album. Used to skate all over the Bay listening to that on my headphones.

Such a good song. We almost forget that music videos and the art of making them was still pretty new at that time so it was all a learning process from the directors to the musicians.

There are still some good ones that cut through the generic bullshit, but back in the 80's and 90's they were really trying to push the envelope.

Still love this:

There are still some good ones that cut through the generic bullshit, but back in the 80's and 90's they were really trying to push the envelope.

Still love this:

classic video
It won 9 MTV video music awards in 87, which was the most that a single video has won.

Labcabincalifornia is such a great album. Used to skate all over the Bay listening to that on my headphones.

I didn't know it was produced by J Dilla and Diamond D for ages.

What's your best skate trick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back