Prem Fred 2019/20 v40: North London Derby - Spurs are still shite - ARSENAL IN THe FINAL

Who wins the NLD?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m curious what your voice is like, obviously your English writing is good on here

Picturing this on a bad sunday

Some time ago I watched the highlights of this game and that embarrassing Seahawks playoff loss, was literally shaking!

Mans got a family now, you don’t have to do him like that :eek:
There´s nothing i could do about it, it was God´s will.
actually, i think that the fact that ive been sober for 6 weeks now might be killing my last remaining brain cells. Or maybe im not built to be sober… i dont know .
23826602ce554beede9ad5.png

Yeah. Just need to do it for 12 months not 2 now!

We've been blessed with a perfect fixture list, and Chelsea and Leicester self imploding. Amazing in hindsight Chelsea beat City 2 weeks ago.

Still think United have a bad result in them, especially considering we are playing Monday-Thursday-Sunday(FAC) this week. We're going to have to rely on the likes of Mata, Fred, James, Bailly and Ighalo to come in and not shit the bed at some point.

Definitely a 2-1 win to the Mighty Saints.

@Rawex @Deffid

ferrari are an absolute joke, the state of them. glad to see mclaren doing well, i like them. too bad ricciardo is joining them, i find him to be annoying.

@Rawex @Deffid

ferrari are an absolute joke, the state of them. glad to see mclaren doing well, i like them. too bad ricciardo is joining them, i find him to be annoying.
Lando Norris with another insane finish to the race, too.

No idea what the hell Ferrari did with their car, they have no pace at all and a bunch of problems, the drivers making major mistakes on top of that is just the icing on the cake. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back