Prem Fred 2019/20 v39: Title Winners Edition

Will Liverpool go another 30 years without winning the prem?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal ready 'to TRIPLE Thomas Partey's wages as they look to snap up £45m Atletico Madrid star' with Napoli set to battle Gunners for midfielder

The Gunners are the reported frontrunners to secure the transfer of the 27-year-old - who has a £45m release clause in his contract at the Wanda Metropolitano - this summer.

@Clear Winner @DangDaGawd @LilMountain WhY WoUlD hE jOiN ArSeNaL?

someone should tweet him videos of all of the racial abuse black players suffer in Italy. That’ll warn him off Napoli.

bestie is going to a trans protest tomorrow

might tag along coz apparently there might be far right peeps there too

i need to be bestie's bodyguard

try not to talk about “big” Nige. It’s frowned upon. Unless the EDL want to attack you, then feel free to tuck ya tail and reveal ya “big” Nige underwear to win them over.
<seedat>

try not to talk about “big” Nige. It’s frowned upon. Unless the EDL want to attack you, then feel free to tuck ya tail and reveal ya “big” Nige underwear to win them over.
<seedat>

love big nige me lol

pay the man! Get the excess from Selling Laca and getting rid of that wage too. Auba on the left, (where he’s better for us, despite what most people think) Pepe on the right and Eddie or Martinelli in the middle.

pay the man! Get the excess from Selling Laca and getting rid of that wage too. Auba on the left, (where he’s better for us, despite what most people think) Pepe on the right and Eddie or Martinelli in the middle.
Mikytaryan has fucked off! Praise the lord!! 180k freed

Ozil next

We're protesting trannies now?
Gotta get my last few faps in.

I like Farage. @Clear Winner
called in to LBC once to explain something about Bernie he was really confused about during the primary.

What did you think of Arsenal's youngsters the other day? I know it was Norwich but I liked how they played.

called in to LBC once to explain something about Bernie he was really confused about during the primary.

What did you think of Arsenal's youngsters the other day? I know it was Norwich but I liked how they played.
I was in transit, were we good? I know 4-0 obviously, and loved Cedric's first goal on his debut.

Farage is a good bloke, has his heart in the right place imo

Boris could never

@Deffid
What can you tell me about Thiago Alcantara? I've only watched a few matches of the Bundesliga so I have no idea his talent level. I know you see him at least 2x a year, figured I'd ask you
Looks like he agreed on a transfer to liverpool. Waiting on teams to agree to terms though.

amazing player, he’d walk into Liverpool’s midfield. Very injury prone though
I don’t see anyone reliable saying it’s happening though, plus everything I’ve read said they aren’t spending much money this summer

Tbf. He and Ashley young haven't looked bad since the return of sports
Young playing in a wingback role in a slower league is perfect for him, not shocked at all he’s doing well. Alexis wasn’t doing anything at Inter until now, they can have him

Lukaku is the same player lol. 19 goals but 3 vs top 6, 2 were vs Napoli where Koulibaly didn’t even play. Watched one of their games vs Juve and he was awful

I was in transit, were we good? I know 4-0 obviously, and loved Cedric's first goal on his debut.
It was a good goal indeed, cute finish.

I was half-watching, but build-up play seemed focused and fluid. I really like Lacazette as a striker, even when he's not scoring, he creates a lot of space for the midfield to get forward in gaps, Auba's great about doing the same.

get a youtube proxy or something innit, its 2020 son!

and i dont think bestie can even name one player haha, but has the shirt and shorts tho, and is from sheffield
all you need to be a proper fan!

I can imagine when things start kicking off
“I understand your pov, I use a Big Nige av on a karate forum. Let’s pls be civil here”

“very impressive to calm the situation making up a story like that chules”

“yerrrrr”

It was a good goal indeed, cute finish.

I was half-watching, but build-up play seemed focused and fluid. I really like Lacazette as a striker, even when he's not scoring, he creates a lot of space for the midfield to get forward in gaps, Auba's great about doing the same.
Auba and Lac have been my replacement for Viera and Petit, I hope rumours aren't true about us offloading Auba. Especially after him beating Thierry's record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back