• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem Fred 2019/20 v39: Title Winners Edition

Will Liverpool go another 30 years without winning the prem?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter shambles. Whole 1. & 2. Bundesliga. Shocking! <45><Lmaoo>I'm glad that shit is over... only good thing today was MG scoring in his last game - top fella!
I watched the whole game and HSV seriously had only one chance besides the penalty, it was pathetic.

Big Sexy scoring in his last game, he deserves it. VAR didn't take away the goal either, for once. :D

Big Sexy scoring in his last game, he deserves it.
ProPj2H.gif

I watched the whole game and HSV seriously had only one chance besides the penalty, it was pathetic.

Big Sexy scoring in his last game, he deserves it. VAR didn't take away the goal either, for once. :D

:mad::confused:<45>

I just saw it was 1:2 at one point... and then the final result afterwards

{<jordan}

So glad they exist and do their thing, that way my beloved FC is only the second most embarrassing club right now

Though @Deffid playing SAP on the final day of the season also is not something that works well for Dortmund as a general rule

Though @Deffid playing SAP on the final day of the season also is not something that works well for Dortmund as a general rule
Yeah Köln is not near being the second most embarrassing team right now. Remember that Schalke is also still out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back