Prem Fred 2019/20 v39: Title Winners Edition

Will Liverpool go another 30 years without winning the prem?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are acting like sheffield united are a team full of postmen and plumbers. they're pretty good, and have beaten their fair share of teams. its not accident they are where they are.

they're above arsenal!

@Clear Winner

Ever hear this track?

0GE2QPG.gif

<5><5><5>

one can only hope, but it’s more likely that they just had a little bit of the bubbly, got pissed up and didn’t have their heart in it as much.
No excuses. City played better than pool. I wish I could make a few, but they're a great team

No excuses. City played better than pool. I wish I could make a few, but they're a great team

The invincibles would never have got caught slipping like that, TBF. The one true great Premier League team.

<RomeroSalute>

What’s the report on this kid?

@Da Speeit @El Che @Systemic QB

future goat for sure

United are getting a bunch of kids lately. they also signed Joe Hugill (striker ,Sunderland) who was getting games on their U23 team which is a huge jump for a 16 year old, and Isak Hansen Aaroen (15, midfielder) one of Norway’s biggest prospects. Watched a hl video and he has really good dribbling. They’ve made a conscious effort in revamping their academy hopefully it shows in the coming years

after viewing some vids, going though stats and consulting my French football experts, I’m Open to Depay. He looks to have calmed down a bit and can actually use his left peg now. He’s Dutch too and it’s be good to have some Dutch blood at the club with the history we have there.

needs to stop rapping and singing though. Fucking woeful at both

<{1-17}>

Memphis is better than he was a few years ago but they can do better. Classic hl player, watch him for a full 90 and it’s not as impressive, inconsistent and thats in France let alone England. Most of his goals scored this past season were against the bottom level teams. Alex was a LOT better at Lyon by comparison. Plus he’s coming off an ACL tear and relies on being explosive, probably should wait and see

world class heading however
CXOmJNnWcAA-4jH

CXOmJNoWcAA9hxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back