Prem Fred 2019/20 v38: F..K Liverpool, F...K Klopp, F...K Mo Salah.... F...K Rebelfatt GOODBYE

Are you fat like Higuain post lockdown?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what was the deal with BVB today?
BVB today
7d7285318e94492eee526792e88e3a3d.gif

Yeah but you still got a great team, might be only one who can stop Flyers, Bruins or Caps going to Stanley Cup finals. Tampa are great team no doubt but are they too soft to stop any of those 3, forget beating two or all 3?
If we hadn't won recently I'd say the Cup but we are getting older and barely holding on. Crosby and Malkin cover up for a lot of shortcomings. I don't think we are deep enough to go against those teams. Give us Lafreniere.

If we hadn't won recently I'd say the Cup but we are getting older and barely holding on. Crosby and Malkin cover up for a lot of shortcomings. I don't think we are deep enough to go against those teams. Give us Lafreniere.
Could use him thats for sure, how is your prospect pool? First team dont have any superstar caliber players 25 or under. Best one would be Guentzel or Jarry.

Could use him thats for sure, how is your prospect pool? First team dont have any superstar caliber players 25 or under. Best one would be Guentzel or Jarry.
I'm not too caught up on it tbh but from what I remember it's pretty barren. We lost a lot of First round picks last several years.

I'm not too caught up on it tbh but from what I remember it's pretty barren. We lost a lot of First round picks last several years.
https://www.eliteprospects.com/team/71/pittsburgh-penguins/in-the-system
Not too bad, 4-5 wingers with decent potential.
Jarry has atlest 6 years at the top if he is your nr 1 goalie going forward. Could trade Murray (before expansion draft) to get a young dman or a center. Getting one Crosby level center is a rare and you had two in Crosby and Malkin (before that you had Lemieux and Francis + Jagr).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back