Prem Fred 2019/20 v37: Still behind closed doors - German Bumliga returns!

What happens to the Premier League

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to pay to play fifa 20 online FFS

<2>

my mum scammed 40 quid off me today, so paying £6.99 to play online for a month is STEEP.

I need to pay to play fifa 20 online FFS

<2>

my mum scammed 40 quid off me today, so paying £6.99 to play online for a month is STEEP.
"scammed"

She probably deserved way more than 40 :p

I usually only wear my most recent one during games haha. Others are on the wall in my old room at my moms place! :D

Won't sell anything, I didn't even sell my old BVB scarf in Nürnberg were some Australian tourists asked more it lol. Back when Nürnberg was still in the Bumliga.

fair lol

you need to get back the nike deal, puma are shit

eng_pl_1995-96-BORUSSIA-DORTMUND-LONGSLEEVE-SHIRT-M-73404_1.jpg

i need a job @Deffid

im a bum right now and boris aint giving me nothing, fat bastard

Juventus put Aaron Ramsey up for sale just a year after signing him from Arsenal as they try to cut costs on his £400,000-per-week wages... with Manchester United potential suitors for him
29533304-0-image-a-122_1591971322181.jpg

<45>

Living in M area - originally from BW. Obviously have to deal w Beiern fans a lot :rolleyes: so that's always double tough and annoying <45>yuck
My sister is living in Stuttgart now, but can't really get warm with the Schwaben lol.

Buyern fans for the most part are even more annoying than their officials, which is hard to accomplish. :rolleyes: Especially hilarious when we as BVB fans mention the wage gap (Buyern has almost twice as much money in wages as BVB) they act like it doesn't matter, but God forbid they fail in the CL, then the other clubs have just too much money compared to them, even though the gap is much smaller. Cunts.

That's cool. I have family there but yeah the people can be a bit weird - where is she/you from? I'm not directly from S more down in the south - if we going to get promoted > vs. BVB @ home next season - let's ave it :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back