• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem Fred 2019/20 v28: End of the Decade Edition

What has been the best fred on Sherdog in the last decade?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone's back to the old 9 to 5 routine

giphy.gif

Fuck a 9 to 5!!
tenor.gif

Helooooooo! Where is everybody?

Gonna summon work-rate @Chules with a monkey gif
funny-animated-gif-monkey-wash-002.gif

no longer shit posting as often haha, im still about though!

go get your free cheese dippers at mcdonalds with their app, they're decent. free fries tomorrow lol

no longer shit posting as often haha, im still about though!

go get your free cheese dippers at mcdonalds with their app, they're decent. free fries tomorrow lol

White Kante of the Prem Fred can't drop his work-rate. Fairanuff though if you need to focus on studying. We're losing premmers too often. Might need to start being nice to randoms...
<Prem974>

White Kante of the Prem Fred can't drop his work-rate. Fairanuff though if you need to focus on studying. We're losing premmers too often. Might need to start being nice to randoms...
<Prem974>
you could ask Goonerview to come back :D

Just got a ring from baby fett, who stole me fetts phone, daddy mommy ran out of apple juice, what should I do?" I hung up. That's your story for the decade.

Glad we got Pepe instead. Considering he's supposed to have had a shocking debut season, he's still got better stats than Zaha, with far less time on the pitch. 70M for Zaha was silly.
All jokes about Pepe aside, that first half against United (without considering the goal) was the first proper football he played in the Prem. But then again, I'm not sure how much of it was because of Shaw, who absolutely sucks.

@UVee @Carl Drogo

Halsey is touring with Chvurches AND Pvris this Summer

Is dis real life? Yer but only for America

<2>

All jokes about Pepe aside, that first half against United (without considering the goal) was the first proper football he played in the Prem. But then again, I'm not sure how much of it was because of Shaw, who absolutely sucks.

I respectfully disagree. He's been unlucky IMO. Should have had 2 pens and has hit the woodwork about 3 times too. Made a few shit decisions with final balls where he should have got an assist or 3, but has shown enough promise for me to not be too worried. Fine margins. As an attacking player, France to Prem is a tough move to make. Add to that the fact that Emery kept taking him out of the team and we were playing our worst attacking football for 25 years and I felt for him.

Shaw does suck too though. LOL

I respectfully disagree. He's been unlucky IMO. Should have had 2 pens and has hit the woodwork about 3 times too. Made a few shit decisions with final balls where he should have got an assist or 3, but has shown enough promise for me to not be too worried. Fine margins. As an attacking player, France to Prem is a tough move to make. Add to that the fact that Emery kept taking him out of the team and we were playing our worst attacking football for 25 years and I felt for him.

Shaw does suck too though. LOL

His issues imo were 1) he tried to do too much by dribbling around the entire team and holding the ball too long and 2) Emery's lack of tactics on offense helped enable the first point. Arteta will get him playing to his full potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back