• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: Euro Madness Group Stage Edition

French first round results:

GRVxDaFW4AAeQ6n

:eek:

The scariest part about Lamine Yamal is his decision-making. He almost always makes the right decision. At 16, he has a higher footballing IQ than a lot of top level ballers. Insane

I've been saying it for a while, Yamal is special special.

Not even Messi was that good at that age. Until about the age of 19, Messi relied almost exclusively on his speed and dribbling. Yamal only uses his when he has to and always makes smart diagonal passes, one-twos, and knows when to pass it back.

hard break for slovakia. and i am sick and tired of athletes especialy black footballers because it is a sport i like and seeing jude doing that toxic stuff to slovakian bench and now when monkey emojies start coming he will call somebody else TOXIC and not him self.same with with spanish duo that annoys you look at me moments with rock paper and so on. these people need to understand they will not be immortalized untouchables cartonish type anima characters that everybody will like they will be hated if they continue this path of look at me nobody will look at you or will be annoyed as hell

IMG-9730.jpg

Community notes for the win.

I feel like the issue is the speed of the buildup though, playing a slow game losing the ball in the final third becomes much worse were as Palmer making a lot of aggressive runs is going to waste far less time.

The difference seems to be Palmer can impose a more aggressive style on this team were as Saka cannot, you could argue I spose Saka is more used to a slower build up at Arsenal.

Back