• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: Euro Madness Group Stage Edition

On a similar note @Dr J

I've booked my holiday for August. 4yrs later than originally planned. Partying.....is gonna be very odd. I'm off to fucking Kyrgyzstan. Drinking 80% proof yak milk in nomad yurt camps for a couple weeks.

Luckily I'm Welsh. I'm sure I'll get my end away. Lots of livestock for when the yak milk kicks in.

Interesting, unusual destination! How come?? You mates with that bald and bankrupt dude? 😸

On a similar note @Dr J

I've booked my holiday for August. 4yrs later than originally planned. Partying.....is gonna be very odd. I'm off to fucking Kyrgyzstan. Drinking 80% proof yak milk in nomad yurt camps for a couple weeks.

Luckily I'm Welsh. I'm sure I'll get my end away. Lots of livestock for when the yak milk kicks in.
I’d be lucky to find Kyrgyzstan on a map much less know anything about tourist recreation. That part of the world has class opium, and I just read about bride kidnapping—mixing those two could be fun.

<Fedor23>

Didn’t he take a year long break from YouTube or something as he was being investigated for rape and everything? 🤣

Never heard of that :oops: can't remember a break as he's constantly dropping content and I always like to watch some of his stuff and backpacker ben - they were recently visiting some places in the UK too which was funny.

Interesting, unusual destination! How come?? You mates with that bald and bankrupt dude? 😸

I’d be lucky to find Kyrgyzstan on a map much less know anything about tourist recreation. That part of the world has class opium, and I just read about bride kidnapping—mixing those two could be fun.

<Fedor23>

Haha I'm a big hiker and it's literally hikers paradise. Too much to choose from. Google image the scenery. Supposedly perfect for me. I am not against kidnapping a wife to be honest but I don't wanna fight the blokes. They're pure nutter wrestler types. Like that Orolbai dude who's now in the UFC.

I'll do the sheep. Small fee. Less chance of having to defend suplex in the arse end of beyond or honour killings.

Back