• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: Euro Madness Group Stage Edition

Southgate OUT

Big Sam Allerdyce IN
To be honest though its been that way for over 20 years, a tendency to try to hold onto a winning position too early.. First game of a group phase isnt exactly alarm bells for doing it though I'd agree,

Does feel a bit like England were trying to fit in two players wanting the same role in Bellingham and Foden but I spose thats nothing new either, was the case across most of the "golden generation" with Scholes/Gerrard/Lampard.

Maybe just the Palace fan in me but I felt Eze would have brought more on the left in the second half.

Allegri or Simeone or the Atalanta manager
I'd rather Brendan back that any of those muppets... Especially Diego. Too defensive

Allegri had a meltdown and has fuck all English, no chance

Gasperini be good but he's as old as Hodgson so forget about him

@Arqueto adeedus blessing us with more merch 🥵

They’ve literally added like 3 pages worth of stuff, the light blue ones on the third slide oof

@Arqueto adeedus blessing us with more merch 🥵

They’ve literally added like 3 pages worth of stuff, the light blue ones on the third slide oof

Some of the same stuff we have bud, just different colours obviously.

They just launched our new kit in Saudi too

<{Joewithit}>

Ten Hag: "England were playing very passive...It's the vision of the manager (Southgate). England will take a 1-0 lead, then he [Southgate] decides to start gambling with making his team compact and relying on moments for the remaining minutes of the game.”

Back