• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: Euro Madness Group Stage Edition

@Ignicious when you can, remove my name from Brighton and add me to Juventus please.

HhF1yvE.png

Hats off to Albania, they doing their best and still on the game. It’s crazy how many goals we have seen already. Barely remember last euros group stage was an absolute snoozefest with all the shit teams parking the bus to get through via 3rd place.

Gully not happy at all bud.

@Jonathan Utah you can't do that! Juve as Serie A team - no big deal but walking away from Brighton hhmm

Hats off to Albania, they doing their best and still on the game. It’s crazy how many goals we have seen already. Barely remember last euros group stage was an absolute snoozefest with all the shit teams parking the bus to get through via 3rd place.

@Jonathan Utah you can't do that! Juve as Serie A team - no big deal but walking away from Brighton hhmm
Can’t support a club that has a St. Pauli cunt as their manager. I bet that plonker is a vegan!

Gully not happy at all bud.
I've always advocated integrity in supporter culture. Since I started supported Leeds we've gone from mid-table to eurocup and then even a champions league semi final spot.

Then relegation, money trouble, a stint in league one.

I still march on together wiv me flock!!

Can’t support a club that has a St. Pauli cunt as their manager. I bet that plonker is a vegan!

LOL fair enough, I allow that valid(!) point. Told you I wasn't happy about that either. But like @Ignicious said good times, bad times - coaches, players come and go. You bet I know what I'm talking about even just thinking of the last 4-5 years.

Still big up Gully ;)

Back