• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: Euro Madness Group Stage Edition

3:1 didn't expect that. Crazy almost everyone was going with Switzerland here :rolleyes: @Ignicious 🤝

76DqY97.jpg

also at you and @Arqueto in the prediction game! :rolleyes:

@Arqueto lets keep this going!
Morata 2+ goals +800
Yamal and Williams to score or give an assist +460
Spain wins, over 2.5 goals, over 2.5 cards, over 5.5 cornerkicks and both teams score +550

Damn, I remember when Spain were world-class in every position and even some on the bench. Lol at this.

Rodri is the only top player here (Yamal will be in the future) and he's not even in his natural position!
Carvajal and Williams are not a top players?
2010 WC final Spain started with Capdevila and Pedro. Could make the team over them (granted Capdevila was an lb and Ramos started as rb with Puyol and Pique as cb's )

Carvajal and Williams are not a top players?
2010 WC final Spain started with Capdevila and Pedro. Could make the team over them (granted Capdevila was an lb and Ramos started as rb with Puyol and Pique as cb's )

Carvajal yeah, Williams nah.

And this Le Normand guy is a naturalized Frenchman! And not one that arrived in Spain as a child, he was already a professional player when he went to Real Sociedad.

How the mighty have fallen. (And yes, I remember the Brazilian Senna)

Cucurella will cost Spain the game.
Meh idk. Already both Williams and Yamal are giving Croatia fits, how much can their fullbacks go forward?
Not to mention if they have to put two players on those mentioned it will create space in middle = Morata, Pedri and Ruiz have free space

Carvajal yeah, Williams nah.

And this Le Normand guy is a naturalized Frenchman! And not one that arrived in Spain as a child, he was already a professional player when he went to Real Sociedad.

How the mighty have fallen. (And yes, I remember the Brazilian Senna)
Idk Williams speed combined with Xabi, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, D. Silva or Cazorla passes would give opposing team fullback nightmares

Back