(1) @Chules
(2) @Deffid
(3) @Possum Jenkins

Early days though!

/

@Chules

z0lce5zi0pi91.jpg

They're singing the national anthems and @Chules still hasn't predicted. 🤔

Edit: oh no he presumably has, it just doesn't show anyone else so you don't copy.

Only one point between the top four Kicktippers!

I never really loved his playing style and definitely never worshipped him whilst he was at uNited. He was selfish and self important. Even in the CL final against Chelsea I couldn’t stand the way he was acting. I know he’s scored a ton fo goals but he’ll never be a Zidane, Maradonna, Messi, Berbatov (don’t laugh!!!), Bergkamp, Cantona, Scholes, Pirlo, Del Piero, Hagi, le Tissier (;-))..

....interesting take.

They're singing the national anthems and @Chules still hasn't predicted. 🤔

Edit: oh no he presumably has, it just doesn't show anyone else so you don't copy.

Only one point between the top four Kicktippers!

Yep. Other predictions can be seen with kick-off - for the reason you mentioned.

@LEWIS540 I saw you were registered aswell but didn't put anything in after all. Thing is inactive members are being automatically deleted after the first bunch of games if they have a blank sheet. Sorry :rolleyes:

......sure, but the chance to draw is >>>>>>>>>>>> than the chance to lose by 2.
This is a reductive take. There's an element of subjectivity to the debate though. I think most of the time sending the goalie up is stupid, and it's just been demonstrated why. The chance of him scoring or contributing to a goal is 0.1% and the chance of you looking ridiculous, conceding with an empty net, and losing by an additional goal is maybe 20%. Does that 0.1% outweigh the 20%? If you reduce it to the drawing/winning %age chance, yes. But in the Big Picture, no. At least not the great majority of the time.

I used to have a friend who made a similar argument, that fruit machines should be replaced with a featureless grey box: you insert a £1 coin and it dispenses 90p. Mathematically it would be the same, just saving everyone time, energy and money. However I'm sure you would agree that this would be stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back