Locked Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: England V Spain It's Coming Home Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

iu

@xtramob

eagle-penis-eagle-dick.gif

Sack him on the FAWFF!

Man this messi is a goat americans want part of it too. Lautaro 4 goals i. 3 games not even on team but messi 1 goal 3 assist on best 11 of group stages i guess just to up ronaldo lol ridiculous i bet messi and ronaldo dont even care and have no problem with each other but america because theybare part of north south america will stand behind they hemisphere player lol

Man this messi is a goat americans want part of it too. Lautaro 4 goals i. 3 games not even on team but messi 1 goal 3 assist on best 11 of group stages i guess just to up ronaldo lol ridiculous i bet messi and ronaldo dont even care and have no problem with each other but america because theybare part of north south america will stand behind they hemisphere player lol
It isn't Americans spamming votes for Messi smh

@Chules Had fried chicken on Tuesday. The local has a 50% off Tuesday deal right now. So it will be FCT in the short term.

However, KFC released this sandwich, which I may need to try soon. May need to get a dr release or sign a waiver before I order. In between two peices of fried chicken there lies a waffle, maple mayo, and bacon.

1720070062668.png

@Chules Had fried chicken on Tuesday. The local has a 50% off Tuesday deal right now. So it will be FCT in the short term.

However, KFC released this sandwich, which I may need to try soon. May need to get a dr release or sign a waiver before I order. In between two peices of fried chicken there lies a waffle, maple mayo, and bacon.

View attachment 1051190
Needs some ham and cheese on top of that, i am thinking cheddar

View attachment 1051190
omgggg, stock up fam, put any extra in your fridge/freezer. #GAINZ

Take this post as your waiver, I approve. It's protein, needed for growth and repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back