Predictions for the Light Heavyweight division (Analysis for sheeps)

Zxero

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Gus will beat Rumble.
Gus advantages: Height, Reach, Boxing, Kicks, Take down defense
Rumble advantages: K.O power, Boxing

Here is how I see the fight going- Rumble will try to K.O Gus in the early rounds but Gus will simply avoid it and use his physical advantage. Rumble will definitely gas out as the rounds go on and Gus will beat him. Rumble might try to take down Gus, but that will fail and he will have to rely on his K.O but Gus will simply outbox him. If you sheeps think Rumble will K.O Gus then you probably thought DC was going to K.O and Out wrestle Jones too. Rumble looks good against cans but will lose against better fighter. Gus via Decision.

Gus will beat Jones
Both fighters neutralize each other: Height, Reach, Boxing, Kicks, Take down defense.
Jones Advantage: Unorthodox striking
Gus Advantage: Better Boxing
Both fighters have one advantage but boxing is simply more reliable than unorthodox striking as it can lead to bad things for the user.
This will be a very close fight but in the end one will win.
Gus via Decision.

I am fan of all fighters. I like watching these guys fight. This is a non-biased analysis. Come at me sheeps. Time will tell.
So-it-begins-the-great-shitstorm-of-our-time2.jpg

Jones' advantage isn't just "unorthodox striking". He has better kicks, better elbows, better knees, stronger in the clinch, better cardio... All those together > advantage in pure boxing.

Sigh, another sheep. I won't even bother explaining after this. Too many sheeps. Jones better cardio?? kicks ?? clinch?? knees?? Jones has unorthodox striking which are those elbows and those oblique kicks. Others advantages are neutralized because they are both big guys. Time will tell sheeps, time will tell. Just wait and watch.

You seem really excited to call people sheeps.

Sigh, another sheep. I won't even bother explaining after this. Too many sheeps. Jones better cardio?? kicks ?? clinch?? knees?? Jones has unorthodox striking which are those elbows and those oblique kicks. Others advantages are neutralized because they are both big guys. Time will tell sheeps, time will tell. Just wait and watch.

Baaah... I mean, rewatch their first fight and see how "neutralized" Jones' kicks and cardio were, they made most of the difference in the fight.

Also, the plural of "sheep" is "sheep". Just saying.

The plural of sheep is "little sheepies".

I agree that gus is the better boxer but Jones has more variety in his strikes. I also feel like Gus is more comfortable standing up and fighting and his height sort of negates some of Jones advantages that he has over others.

I'm not really sure who wins the rematch. I don't buy that Jones took him lightly. The way Jones is he is always studying his opponent and I think it was just odd for him to fight someone that was taller than him.

Can't wait for the rematch.

They are listed at 79 and 78. A whopping 0.5". To be fair I think Gus claims 81". Whopping 1.5".

I think Gus has a good shot at beating Bones but this is a terrible thread TS. I wouldn't be surprised if an infant created it.

Back