Prediction: Henry Cejudo will come back for the next 135lb title fight

lol @ a razor thin decision being "the worst judged fight in history". That fight was the definition of winning a razor-thin decision by outpointing your opponent

Dude you talk like a 12 year old playing Call of Duty. Stop calling people noob and calm the fuck down

Please breakdown ur scoring...by round

Ive watched this fight several times and scored it the same each time...

Cejudo had only 1 take down in the first 3 rounds and maybe 1:30 of control.time...outside of that he was out grappled and outstuck badly in those rounds...then the forth was cejudos...and 5th was close but could be given to DJ as well or cejudo but its either 4 rounds to 1 or 3 to 2 DJ...its not a close fight

BW is the deepest division and has plenty of contenders. The UFC cut bait as soon as Cejudo retired, they don't care about him like Khabib

My prediction is your prediction will be wrong. The winner of Sandhagen/Dillashaw is the next person fighting for the title
Yet Sandhagen got finished in like a minute very recently... so deep. BW is absolutely not the deepest division wtf lol

Cejudo doesn't have anything for the bantamweight top 3. If he wants to come back make a dillashaw or cruz rematch

Please breakdown ur scoring...by round

Ive watched this fight several times and scored it the same each time...

Cejudo had only 1 take down in the first 3 rounds and maybe 1:30 of control.time...outside of that he was out grappled and outstuck badly in those rounds...then the forth was cejudos...and 5th was close but could be given to DJ as well or cejudo but its either 4 rounds to 1 or 3 to 2 DJ...its not a close fight

Well I only had to watch it once to decide CCC won by a narrow margin. No way in hell it was the worst decision ever. No way.

I wouldn't say he's better than MM. They are 1-1.
Cejudo won by closely outpointing MM to a decision. MM starched him in their first fight.

But anyways, MM plays video games for a living and fights on another planet now, and I do agree that Cejudo will probably come back and take the belt
Cejudo won a razor close split decision. Mighty Mouse had the title and defended it to all comers in his division . He wasn't Dana's lackey and got traded. Cejudo won belts and never defended. Is Cejudo great? Yes! Is he the best Flyweight ever? No. He didn't defend the Flyweight or Bantamweight belts. He only defended against an over the hill Dominick. It's not enough for me to give the nod over a guy like Mighty Mouse who beat everybody. Forget about TJ, MM wanted him to at least take a fight at FLW and show he could make weight and be a contender. That's reasonable to me considering the guy fought all comers in his division and beat everybody.

Bahahaha. ..

Watch again noob , cejudo did nothing with his takedowns except for a brief moment in 1 round..

Other then that DJ controlled it and out struck and grappled Cejudo...

Stop swinging on them nuts its embarassing
Tell me again, who won? Dumbass.

Back