Prediction: Gustafsson will retire after UFC Stockholm

What the hell else is he going to do?
Go back to robbing people in the street?

He surely made a lot of money fighting Jones twice and headlining in Sweden also twice (3 times if you count Smith fight).

I think he should stick around and get fun fights or fight in his hometown. No reason for him to keep chasing the title.
He could have been doing that this whole time and making crazy good money but he obviously just doesn't enjoy fighting. Hopefully he has something lined up for after because he pissed away the majority of his career (and prime money making years) sitting on the shelf. What a waste

he has been mentally retired since the first jones fight

anthony smith will destroy him

If he looks bad against Smith then honestly he should. Here's hoping he still has something left in the tank.

He did look awful vs Jones but even then Smith should have nothing for him. He just is not on that level.

I am close to thinking Smith takes this. Only reservation I have is Smith seemed so disinterested in this fight last I heard him speak. Maybe that has changed now.

Too inactive for me to care about.

I’ve heard worse predictions.

I will always believe Bader was robbed of his title shot in late 2015 cause Gus was going to retire if he didn't get a shot. There was just no reason to shoehorn him into that DC fight and they did.
to be fair nobody really gave a shit about DC vs bader, everyone knew DC would treat him like a bitch in there.

" i told them i want the easiest fight in the division, i want RYAN BADER! " lmao.

Depends how much they're willing to pay him going forward I think lol

He's not getting another shot at Jones but if they're gonna pay him good money to knock guys like Anthony Smith out he might as well keep making money

rooting for gus but if HE fights like he did in the 2nd jones fight he might lose.

Nah, Smith pretty much gave up from the get-go. Both are outclassed vs Jones but Gus will try harder. But maybe Smith will show more offense in this fight.

to be fair nobody really gave a shit about DC vs bader, everyone knew DC would treat him like a bitch in there.

" i told them i want the easiest fight in the division, i want RYAN BADER! " lmao.

Ryan Bader is probably one of the most underrated and disrespected fighters in MMA. Maybe in all of MMA history.

Hating on Ryan Bader or disparaging his fighting ability is a very revealing comment to make. It really highlights who actually understands what they are watching.

For clarity purposes I am explicitly stating if you think Ryan Bader is bad or untalented fighter you are an absolute idiot.

Ryan Bader is probably one of the most underrated and disrespected fighters in MMA. Maybe in all of MMA history.

Hating on Ryan Bader or disparaging his fighting ability is a very revealing comment to make. It really highlights who actually understands what they are watching.

For clarity purposes I am explicitly stating if you think Ryan Bader is bad or untalented fighter you are an absolute idiot.
hi ryan.

lol nah i'm not saying bader is bad, but everyone knew he had nothing for DC and nobody was really interested in that fight. stop acting like anyone who doesn't think bader is the GOAT doesn't know the sport lmao.

Back