Predict UFC 228 (Main Card, Not The Prelims)

Welterweight Championship: Tyron Woodley (c) vs Darren Till: Woodley
Women's Strawweight Championship: Nicco Montano (c) vs Valentina Schevchenko: Shev
Jessica Andrade vs Karolina Kowalkiewicz: Andrade
Yair Rodriguez vs Zabit Magomedsharipov: Zabit
Carla Esparza vs Tatiana Suarez: Suarez
+1

3 wmma fights on main card?
<{clintugh}>

Woodley by late gnp
Nicco by decision
Andrade by decision
Zabit by decision
Suarez by decision

Till-KO
Valentina-KO
Andrade-Sub
Suarez-Dec
Zabit-Dec

Hoping for

Till
Valentina
Zabit
Suarez
KK

Till boring decision win, complaints will follow on how the champ got “robbed”
Valentina 1st round stoppage
Karolina dec although I have this around 50/50
Zabit decision

Woodley by decision
Zabit by sub
Andrade by something

Nicco Montano via decision

Shev wins this fight 19 times out of 20. She's the far more skilled fighter: great striking, slick TDs

For me:
Welterweight Championship: Tyron Woodley (c) vs Darren Till: Till
Women's Strawweight Championship: Nicco Montano (c) vs Valentina Schevchenko: Shev

I think Woodley's sit-back-at-the-fence style is going to hinder him against a giant with Till's reach and power.

Shev wins this fight 19 times out of 20. She's the far more skilled fighter: great striking, slick TDs

For me:
Welterweight Championship: Tyron Woodley (c) vs Darren Till: Till

I think Woodley's sit-back-at-the-fence style is going to hinder him against a giant with Till's reach and power.
Nicco I think is going to surprise a lot of people. I'm not guaranteeing her victory but I think she'll make this a fight.

Till I just think this guy is the best @ 170lbs.... by far . this fight will provve it
Valentina 1 sided mauling
Andrade too much power and better ground then Karolina
Zabit decision
Esparza *better standup i think good enough wrestling to negate tatainas only strength, wrestling.

Yair gonna shock everyone and KO Zabit.
i can see it. Zabit is the better, more complete fighter but Yair is more explosive. Zabit has that moose feel, almost lethargic at times. Yair could catch him with something especially if zabit doesn´t look to grapple with him. If zabit brings his A game tho (which is more likely, coming from a camp with monsters like frankie, moraes and barboza) he beats yair 9/10.His grappling is key in this one. Zabit by submission . for the rest of the card

Woodley vs Till - It's a tough call but darren is confident af. He really believes he is the best fighter alive when he says it. Great striker, he isn't afraid to pressure twood and has the kind of power to make him move backwards, have him against the fence and keep him guessing ala rory. For the first time irm, tyron will be the smaller man in the octagon. However, It's the first time till is facing a legit, explosive wrestler, that's what makes this fight very interesting and hard to predict. I'm gonna go with Till by Decision or tko in the second half of the fight (Woodley by decision is a good bet too tho).

Montano vs Valentina - Montano isn't bad by any means and looked ok against moddaferi. then again moddaferi isn't good lol. anyway, there are levels to this and valentina is way ahead of nicco. much better striker and improved grappling. She´s fighting at her natural weight class too. Only way she could lose this fight is if she takes nicco for granted, but knowing val that's virtually impossible. Valentina by tko in the 3rd

Andrade vs KK - Andrade is the much stronger fighter here. the former 135ér will bully KK and take her down repeatedly. KK isn't a bad grappler tho, and her nasty knees in the clinch should make the fight competitive, at least for the first two rounds. Andrade by Decision

Suarez vs Esparza - This one is really hard to predict. Suarez is a very good grappler and is the much bigger fighter here. However, Carla is a gritty,strong wrestler and grappler herself. Her striking has improved quite a bit lately too. I' m gonna go with the more experienced fighter here.
Esparza grinds out a close decision.

Last edited:
Woodley, Nicco, Andrade (FOTN), Zabit, Suarez

Welterweight Championship: Tyron Woodley (c) vs Darren Till
Women's Strawweight Championship: Nicco Montano (c) vs Valentina Schevchenko
Jessica Andrade vs Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Yair Rodriguez vs Zabit Magomedsharipov
Carla Esparza vs Tatiana Surarez

I see Tatiana beating Carla, Andrade beating Karolina, and Valentina absolutely dominating Nicco to win the WSW Title. A little torn between Yair and Zabit but I feel like Zabit will pick up the W, and I have conflicting thoughts on the main event but I'm currently feeling like Woodley will walk away with the championship. Wouldn't surprise me if Till missed weight again either.

Woodley, Kowalkiewicz zabit Tatiana bullet.

tenor.gif

Woodley via majority decision
Shevchenko via split decision
Andrade via unanimous decision
Suarez via unanimous decision
Zabit via unanimous decision

Woodley by SD
Valentina by TKO 1-2 rounds
Andrade by UD
Zabit by UD