Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1) Jon Jones
2) Bodybuilder Rumble
3) DC
4) Hardy
5) Stipe

Sounds crazy. I know. But I always bet on athleticism. Jon Jones is the best athlete in the sport. Rumble is going to be coming in at 300 lbs. No one can take that 300 lb Rumble right, right? DC is aging out. Hardy is the best athlete in the sport but he can only get so many wins in such a short period of time. He'll get a top 5 win sometime mid 2020. Stipe will just be hanging on and riding the decline of a slow division.

Wildcards: DC's retirement. Lesnar winning a major fight that he shouldn't then slowly riding out of the elite. Gus. Russians.

You seriously think Cain, JDS, and Overeem are going to be top fighters in 2020?

Yes. HW is the land of aging dinosaurs and I see no new prospects who might change that except for Greg Hardy.

I'll bet anything there's some currently unknown HW that's going to be in those rankings in 2020

DC won't still be fighting in 2020

Brawk is his retirement fight

Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan

1) Jon Jones
2) Bodybuilder Rumble
3) DC
4) Hardy
5) Stipe

Sounds crazy. I know. But I always bet on athleticism. Jon Jones is the best athlete in the sport. Rumble is going to be coming in at 300 lbs. No one can take that 300 lb Rumble right, right? DC is aging out. Hardy is the best athlete in the sport but he can only get so many wins in such a short period of time. He'll get a top 5 win sometime mid 2020. Stipe will just be hanging on and riding the decline of a slow division.

Wildcards: DC's retirement. Lesnar winning a major fight that he shouldn't then slowly riding out of the elite. Gus. Russians.
1. Alexander Volkov
2. Curtis Blaydes
3. JDS
4. Francis Ngannou
5. Stipe Miocic

2020...DC isnt even there, Neither is Werdum or Cain. I just dont think they will and if they are they wont be top 5 any longer injury and age has caught up to both guys by that time. Overeem has been done a while now he will get tired of gate keeping eventually and move on to Bellator, retire or be at most #6

Stipe falls to 5 because hes just gonna have to go through the typical losing streak once a champ loses the belt it hurts the ego, we seen it time and time again. Francis will get better still lack in wrestling and cardio he will linger at 4. JDS will come close to contendership again but thats as far as I see him going. Blaydes and Volkov will be the two new top dogs to watch out for. Notice I didnt mention Lewis as I dont see him overcoming his back issues.

Last edited:
1) Brock Lesnar
2) Logan Paul
3) Jake Paul
4) Bigfoot Silva
5) Anderson Silva
6) Wanderlei Silva
7) Erick Silva
8) Thiago Silva

Brock will lose to DC. Fail his drug test. Go back to the WWE and regain the title there while serving his suspension. Come back to the ufc in 2020 and rule the HW division<CanYouSeeMeNow>

2018 Brock Lesnar new HW champion
2020 Greg Hardy new HW Champion
giphy.gif

2020 may be the year that uberts lives up to his potential

Back