Predict Spence vs Garcia PPV buys

codfather

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Spence has headlined 2 PPVs, with sales of 375k and 350k.
Garcia has never headlined a PPV before.

I dont think Spence will do much better that past occassions, maybe a little more or less depending on how covid affects buys and/or how a notable opponent with own fanbase affects buys, 350-425, just like the common oven temp ranges for frozen pizza, the meal I plan to eat after my smoke sess. Wassssaaaap

I dont think Spence will do much better that past occassions, maybe a little more or less depending on how covid affects buys and/or how a notable opponent with own fanbase affects buys, 350-425, just like the common oven temp ranges for frozen pizza, the meal I plan to eat after my smoke sess. Wassssaaaap
Ayeeee I been smoking weed for the first time in like 2 or 3 years again. Holy shit it's scary but amazing as well. And my smoke session is coming up soon as well. I'm scared yet excited. I think I'm gonna have some pasta w/ sausage ftw!!!!!!!!

Ayeeee I been smoking weed for the first time in like 2 or 3 years again. Holy shit it's scary but amazing as well. And my smoke session is coming up soon as well. I'm scared yet excited. I think I'm gonna have some pasta w/ sausage ftw!!!!!!!!

That's where I need to be again, but not after 2 or 3 years, just months lol, although I've been through some shit recently, not sure I could handle being truly paranoid like a no tolerance greenhorn, still I miss those days. I also miss running out and being like, "okay, that was fun, looking forward to next time" not reupping continuously forever, it's like cigarettes at this point roflmao

Nice! I'm in the same boat, lighting up a couple times a month just to ease off from work and COVID life.

That's where I need to be again, but not after 2 or 3 years, just months lol, although I've been through some shit recently, not sure I could handle being truly paranoid like a no tolerance greenhorn, still I miss those days. I also miss running out and being like, "okay, that was fun, looking forward to next time" not reupping continuously forever, it's like cigarettes at this point roflmao
Hey man, I been there too for sure. Tolerance is a bitch. My bro and I in hs back in the day used to smoke an oz a week and we'd freak out if we didn't get it re up right away. This is still the fucking old ages where I lived and you had to call somebody and hope they had some weight on em. I hated that feeling but you are completely right about the paranoia. I'm seasoned enough to know how to get thru it but it is NOT fun, lol.

Nice! I'm in the same boat, lighting up a couple times a month just to ease off from work and COVID life.
Yeah man I've recently been leaning into weed more b/c I'm just drinking too much. I just turned 30 a few months ago and my body can't handle the booze like it could when I was younger. It's true about your 20's I guess b/c near the end of em my body was just like "nah drinking is not the way to go get fucked up with something healthier." So I am going back to weed for now, haha.

Yeah man I've recently been leaning into weed more b/c I'm just drinking too much. I just turned 30 a few months ago and my body can't handle the booze like it could when I was younger. It's true about your 20's I guess b/c near the end of em my body was just like "nah drinking is not the way to go get fucked up with something healthier." So I am going back to weed for now, haha.

Smart, listen to your body, try and not over do the weed either. My recovery after drinking is getting more tough, hitting 36 next year so yeah. Getting into sipping on whisky's now.

FYI,

Jacobs V Rosado on the 26th - Need RR back.

Smart, listen to your body, try and not over do the weed either. My recovery after drinking is getting more tough, hitting 36 next year so yeah. Getting into sipping on whisky's now.

FYI,

Jacobs V Rosado on the 26th - Need RR back.
Yeah I think you're doing right just sipping on some whiskey. That's a good middle ground, imo. I won't go too hardcore w/ the weed either.

Agree, #FreeRR. I hope he comes back with an alt on here. We need him!

Hey man, I been there too for sure. Tolerance is a bitch. My bro and I in hs back in the day used to smoke an oz a week and we'd freak out if we didn't get it re up right away. This is still the fucking old ages where I lived and you had to call somebody and hope they had some weight on em. I hated that feeling but you are completely right about the paranoia. I'm seasoned enough to know how to get thru it but it is NOT fun, lol.
For real. The paranoia and mindfuck I initially went through was both a lure to keep smoking and a detractor because I let it kinda lock me down, afraid to go out or drive sometimes but I'm an artist and alone with my thoughts is a feeling I cant get enough of. And my social life went from awkward and unwanted at best to overwhelmingly eventful, like I think I over compensate for how shook I feel, wound up being pretty quick tongued, make everyone laugh. My bad temper? Gone. But it also feels like every day is exactly the same and I also sometimes feel lost in a dream where nothing I try changes anyrhing, which is false because I've done nothing but grow and advance ever since I started. Not sure, but I i know more than it hurts me, Weed is good for me. I have a life and a career because weed helped me sleep and therefore regulate a schedule. I know that sounds backwards, but when you cant sleep proper 3-4 nights a week your whole life and suddenly you try weed for maybe 8th time in your life, have this insane high while watching this amazing fucking movie that upon second watch while sober was literally okay at best, and you have these crazy scary thoughts about chemical warfare and you start imagining war and thinking up all these song titles and lyrics for your death metal band, then eat a frozen pizza practically having an orgasm while the sauce burns your mouth, then waking up next day more rested than you've been in 10 years, and realizing later on you literally only have to put your head to a pillow and close your eyes while high, even after a cup of coffee and an adderall and just choose to sleep whenever you want... like, man, that shit saved my life. And my temper, I was so lucky to only do the bit of time I did, I was fighting the cops, man, becoming a regular smoker and realizing what a fucking piece of shit I was, whew.. gave me the hesitation to grow up.

So I get desperate sometimes, and then usually try and "get a grip" or "remember what sobriety" feels like, take some time off. But, you know, I always end up missing it and not feeling that great, I really dont see the harm but also in an era where luxury spending may be a costly mistake in uncertain times... I worry about how I spend on it.

Yeah I think you're doing right just sipping on some whiskey. That's a good middle ground, imo. I won't go too hardcore w/ the weed either.

Agree, #FreeRR. I hope he comes back with an alt on here. We need him!

I still have no idea why he was banned or went MIA.

400k range

Spence vs Crawford/Pacman is 500-600k range

For real. The paranoia and mindfuck I initially went through was both a lure to keep smoking and a detractor because I let it kinda lock me down, afraid to go out or drive sometimes but I'm an artist and alone with my thoughts is a feeling I cant get enough of. And my social life went from awkward and unwanted at best to overwhelmingly eventful, like I think I over compensate for how shook I feel, wound up being pretty quick tongued, make everyone laugh. My bad temper? Gone. But it also feels like every day is exactly the same and I also sometimes feel lost in a dream where nothing I try changes anyrhing, which is false because I've done nothing but grow and advance ever since I started. Not sure, but I i know more than it hurts me, Weed is good for me. I have a life and a career because weed helped me sleep and therefore regulate a schedule. I know that sounds backwards, but when you cant sleep proper 3-4 nights a week your whole life and suddenly you try weed for maybe 8th time in your life, have this insane high while watching this amazing fucking movie that upon second watch while sober was literally okay at best, and you have these crazy scary thoughts about chemical warfare and you start imagining war and thinking up all these song titles and lyrics for your death metal band, then eat a frozen pizza practically having an orgasm while the sauce burns your mouth, then waking up next day more rested than you've been in 10 years, and realizing later on you literally only have to put your head to a pillow and close your eyes while high, even after a cup of coffee and an adderall and just choose to sleep whenever you want... like, man, that shit saved my life. And my temper, I was so lucky to only do the bit of time I did, I was fighting the cops, man, becoming a regular smoker and realizing what a fucking piece of shit I was, whew.. gave me the hesitation to grow up.

So I get desperate sometimes, and then usually try and "get a grip" or "remember what sobriety" feels like, take some time off. But, you know, I always end up missing it and not feeling that great, I really dont see the harm but also in an era where luxury spending may be a costly mistake in uncertain times... I worry about how I spend on it.
Well said. I also consider myself more artist than anything else but I am more of a writer than painter or musician even tho I know a lot of the time I seem retarded the way I communicate anyway, but I do really enjoy writing as an artform and I think weed definitely opens another lens for us to look thru for most things that have creativity as a meaningful asset.

I'm also w/ you on weed in the sense that as long as we don't break the bank on it, it is far healthier and more useful in everyday life than other drugs/alcohol. I'm just gonna say it, for me, and many of us other ppl, sobriety is mundane, boring, sometimes depressing. Ppl want to take themselves away from that sometimes, and the safest substance we have available to fuck us up yet not fuck our overall health or lives up rn, it's weed.

I read the other day marijuana is legal in some form and in some way for 70% of Americans. That's how accepted it is. And by 2030 I don't see how that won't be 100%. All the studies have shown it's not really dangerous it just fucks you up. And at the end of the day if you wanna get fucked up and maybe even get something useful out of the experience, weed is the way to go. Even if it's not a great high everytime, I never find myself getting into any trouble when I'm stoned. I'm not trying to go to jail high, booze on the other hand? I've had some close calls, let's just put it that way, haha.

Boxing promoters and hell other MMA promotions should just talk about their numbers the way One Championship does.

Talk about the potential viewers not who is actually watching. How many people on earth have a TV? That's the number that the fight reached. Did they watch it? Who cares, they might have.

Good fight, interest in the accident, Crawford in the wings... half mil:)

Back