• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Predict Dana's answer to the Francis question

Ah, maybe a little annoying. But people like Ariel are thinking “we got him! It’s over for Dana he’s so mad!”
I'm happy for Francis but not looking forward to Ariel gloating over this for the next month.
Dana is definitely bothered by this but I doubt he gives a shit about Ariel.

Reactions: HHJ
"Francis lost, just like I told him, we don't need him right now, we have way better heavyweights in the UFC"

He will pretend he can't hear the questions, he always plays deaf when things are getting asked that he doesn't like, he will also say he never watched the fight, and he will say "good on them" and just end the question with that.

We should get odds for his response.

Options: dont really now what odds to give these though

1.Well there you go - a guy who made it big in mma and the ufc can fight and beat boxing champion in his sport. Good on Francis.
2. This whole thing was a farce and a shitshow. Fury should probably retire out of embarrassment. The rival promoter is a fucking goof and a dork.
3.Saudis really put on a nice event. You know we are going there in March right?
4.I didn't watch the fight so no comments.
5.Silence -dogging question etc.

I'm thinking something short but I think he will acknowledge Francis little bit and give some props.
I think he might want to rethink his payment in the future so I dont expect a burial.

First of all he'll spend a lot of time circling around an actual answer by bashing the event itself that took forever to unfold. (or maybe he wont because he needs to be on his excellence's nuts like a money grabbing whore like the rest of them)

Then he'll say that Fury didn't train, looked like shit etc, he'll finish up by throwing in a "Francis did good, what do u want me to tell ya??? Listen this is fighitng anything can happen!!!"

Last edited:
He'll play the card about how good it makes UFC fighters look that they can go and compete with a high level boxer like that.

That's what he should do anyway, last night made MMA look great.

He will say: Fury looked horrible and it proves boxing is shit and UFC is better. Ngannou ran away from Jones, Aspinall and Pavlovich.

"Just shows how advanced the skills are in MMA. Alright next fucking question"

1 good match, but the entire event was a giant shitshow.
Nothing happened for a full 60 minutes leading up to the fight.
The pacing was fucking garbage!!

The pacing for boxing cards is often garbage.

He will probably say something about the event overall and not responde directly about Ngannou. But I don't think he'll shit on it since it was organized by the arabs and Dana wants them on his side.

Probably also say that Fury didn't look like his best.

I'm just glad that the guy who always gets his way finally got one wrong, he'll spin it the best he can though.

Chances are he says Francis got lucky for Fury not taking him seriously, and that if Fury really trained he would have wiped him out. He can't and won't give Francis any props for that performance.

lol you ever watch Foreman vs Lyle. Both guys died in the fight and they wouldnt stop it,its amazing

70s was somethin else boy

Good call there. Wish I would have been able to experience the 60s/70s eras of boxing.

Look this is what we tried to warn Francis about, this is what those boxing guys are going to do to him. I thought Fury won that fight, if you go back Fury won, but I see the fans complaining he got robbed. That's how it goes over there. They're going to keep milking that situation, PFLs going to keep milking it. Yeah Francis is going to make money but that's the legacy he leaves with. Couldn't make it in the UFC and all the big heavyweights in boxing beating him

"Look, Francis did great, but i really think that Furry was not that prepared. I mean, Francis was afraid to trade with Gane, the guy who lost to Jon Jones."

He is going to call it an exhibition and not a real fight.

“Biggest fuckin mistake I ever made.
Next question”.

Back