Movies Predator

Predator 1 & 2 both solid films the ending for the 2nd got a bit shitty but hey.. my fav arnie movie has to be total recall..

The helicopter scene is one of the GOAT movie scenes. Love Jesse Ventura’s character.

Watching this Arnold classic right now didn't realize it was on.

I'm at part where they just raided the military camp.
It's among my top 5 Schwarzenegger movies
Along with
The Terminator
Total Recall
Cammando
True Lies

these are exactly my top 5 Arnold's films.

Commando is rewatchable so i like it, a lot but the first four are the best stuff he's done by far, all excellent films.

Totally Recall was never up there for me.

T2
Commando
Conan
Predator
True Lies
Running Man
T1
Eraser
Red Heat

But to each their own. Arnold's got some good stuff. I need to rewatch Last Action Hero since some pimple on here really insist it's good. I only saw it once in theater when it came out and didn't think much.
Eraser is underrated.

Red Heat and Raw I haven't seen yet.

giphy.gif

This scene always made me laugh.

There's fucking machine gun fire and explosions going off all around you -- all hell is breaking loose in your camp -- and you have your foot up on a soapbox, balls deep in some paperwork?!

Predator 2 and Predators are solid

Indeed. People often overlook both these movies because their lead actors aren't as convincing as badasses but the movie themselves are pretty legit.

I agree it's one of the most entertaining movies ever, but the editing and cinematography are absolutely atrocious.

I look it up later but I'm curious why Arnold wasn't in the second one.

It and Aliens had the perfect squad set up. Each of the squad members had personality and were unique.

You wanted to know more about them, they seemed to have history and camaraderie with each other and so their losses meant something. They weren't just filler characters to get murked by the creature.

Predator is so damn re watchable

Indeed. People often overlook both these movies because their lead actors aren't as convincing as badasses but the movie themselves are pretty legit.

Predator 2 really I would say is less a sequel to the original and more a kind of greatest hits of late 80's action, we get the Predator and then several actors basically playing their characters out of films like Lethal Weapon, Aliens and Running Man.

Last edited:
Forget Arnold…….this is the meat of the real poll here.

upload_2021-9-25_16-27-18.jpeg

Vs.

upload_2021-9-25_16-28-31.jpeg

Back