• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-Season Premier League Thread v8: Tony Adams Fitness Expert Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning
nQ50U.gif

Woke up to grey skies and slight drizzle

FUCKING GLORIOUS

i loved this season but the finale underwhelmed me, tbh.

Chucks decent into madness was incredibly well done. Top shelf drama.

I love nacho, really glad they gave his character wings this season.

Spot on about Chuck. He makes us cringe with awkwardness he's so abrasive. Great writing & acting.

I prefer the Gus/Mike/Cartel storyline tbh but the A-level acting comes from the Chuck/Saul/Kim/Howard scenes.

Fantastic show. I much prefer it over BB

Agreed about prefering the Gus/Mike/Cartel storyline, they are my favourite parts of the BCS.

The finale didn't do it for me, although I did love the part when Howard called Chuck's bluff and bought him out. The look on his face was priceless.

Also my take on the whole Ronaldo/Messi debate.

I think History will show Messi to be the better player, but Ronaldo will have a better legacy

Also my take on the whole Ronaldo/Messi debate.

I think History will show Messi to be the better player, but Ronaldo will have a better legacy
For a bitter debate that will live on possibly forever, this is about as close to objective and fair minded as is possible in such a contentious argument. Hespect

Somebody make a new thread, I'm phone pwnt

Include PressBless for bonus points

I see the timbers lost to the team at the bottom of the league @xtramob

<DrakeLaugh>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back