Pre-Season Premier League Thread v27: season pls come quickly cuz we're barely holding on Edition

Is Carly the future Mrs. Concrete?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pocket full of cash too, worth it.

Something fishy about it, I tells ya. Why not just go for a better player that costs less. Why break the transfer record by double? Fucking odd.

or dis

fJmtQju.jpg
way better

slip Pogba & cedric a dear john letter, then add bertrand & cesc.

way better

slip Pogba & cedric a dear john letter, then add bertrand & cesc.

for that team, the bench is proper shit lol

Is Cesc going to get much game time???

Something fishy about it, I tells ya. Why not just go for a better player that costs less. Why break the transfer record by double? Fucking odd.

Better than Neymar? No idea how he gets a bad rep here.......you can count the better forwards in world football on 1 hand (with probably a finger or two spare).

for that team, the bench is proper shit lol

Is Cesc going to get much game time???
with hazard out conte needs a LOT more creativity

im guessing kante/baka in a dbl pivot with willian - cesc - pedro in front of them. morata lone striker

Will bring in Shaw when he's fit/if he starts.

I'm only really settled on Mane and de Bruyne at this point. Fabregas at 7.0 is a steal if he plays, too.
Is Bailly banned from 1st game or is that just a euro punishment?

with hazard out conte needs a LOT more creativity

im guessing kante/baka in a dbl pivot with willian - cesc - pedro in front of them. morata lone striker

oh shit he's only 7m

still, im not gonna risk it. might go for Wijnaldum instead

How do Yoonited fans feel about Matic?

Good, fills a big need

think mou wants to phase Valencia out, mate.

have you noticed a drop off from him? has looked terrible, imo.

He made an error in the Barca game but idk haven't noticed anything too out of the ordinary.

Lot of links to Aurier lately, provided his visa situation is sorted out. If so I'd pull the trigger immediately. Need a replacement prepared when Valencia is gone or theyll have to widely overspend like City are doing with their defenders

@UltimateVictory is blokey trying to mug me off by telling me to pick Cesc who won't even get picked?

b18d125f89143f578c0c7538032a9558_100_100.png

Better than Neymar? No idea how he gets a bad rep here.......you can count the better forwards in world football on 1 hand (with probably a finger or two spare).

Well, he'll certainly look great in Ligue 1. I think he's good, but the price is ridiculous.

Lewa
Aguerro
Ronaldo
Messi
Suarez
Aubameyang

bloke on twitter i follow gave a decent theory i agree with:

give a Messi & Suarez to a Conte or Simeone & he could fill team with 8 garden variety players around them & still win everything

not sure you could say same with Neymar & <insert other name>.

not saying Neymar is shit.

PSG should have just signed Sanchez and Insigne tbh.

Cesc on FF hmmmmm. Tough one.

He's right you know

@Bubzeh

TBF, he tried to leave, but Dana told him to go back. He should have just gone backstage and cried. I genuinely felt for him. No man wants anyone to see them cry like that.......... Apart from Ariel who'll do it for pity and attention.

I'm not touching Morata if Conte keeps playing him in Hazards spot

Lukaku FC, everyone else is up in the air

PSG should have just signed Sanchez and Insigne tbh.

Cesc on FF hmmmmm. Tough one.

Or just Sanchez. Di Maria Alexis and Cavani would destroy ligue 1. We would have sold for 60m, surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back