Pre-Season Premier League Thread v20: What Do You Prefer? Edition.

What Do You Prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabian-Delph-poster.jpg

Delph1.jpg

money isn't everything

money is the only thing

as Floyd said last week lol

Top thread, top TS

Love my mascot, NFbless

John Stones is worth more than my club

Morning guys

Its a seller's market, your club is probably worth half of that.

<{coachie}>

Morning sweetheart, how are you this morning?

<Moves>
i thought i didnt close the front door today ffs got my colleague who lives near me and is off work today to check. was locked phew

i thought i didnt close the front door today ffs got my colleague who lives near me and is off work today to check. was locked phew

Hate that feeling. Even worse when you've just left for a holiday.

Swansea linked with Nacer Chadli for 15 million if Sigurdsson goes. Not bad in the current market I guess but I would have thought West Brom would want more.

West Brom's squad is laughable. 100 percent going down.

They have one of the worst squads on paper every year and never do. Well drilled team.

True. Big Tony is in my top 5 managers in the league too so I take that comment back.

But their squad on FF is hilariously bad. 3 or 4 defenders. A solid 5 midfielders and that's it.

lol i dont even have anything worth taking if i did leave my door open

my phone is the one thing I care about

True. Big Tony is in my top 5 managers in the league too so I take that comment back.

But their squad on FF is hilariously bad. 3 or 4 defenders. A solid 5 midfielders and that's it.
Yeah I don't think I've ever had a forward or midfielder from them but at times I've had two defenders and Foster. Too many teams in the league just don't have their shit together. I was amazed Burnley stayed up. Not sure who will go down but it will probably be tight again.

prob my highbury shirt actually

wood murk anyone who tried to jack that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back