• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-Season Premier League Thread v15: Fat Man Raiola Edition

Where does Lokaokz end up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I guess I have kind of just gone off video games the last few years and don't have the patience for doing boring tutorials or watching YouTube videos of how to get better. I was mostly just doing campaigns though and my friend said the main thing was online battles.

yeah a few years ago, the only thing I used to do was play video games, eat and work lol.

Now I barely play anything.

I still need to get uncharted 4

i cant even be arsed playing fifa anymore

im finished lol

could still mug anyone off doe 1 v 1. easy.

Are you a boxing purist or did you just lose interest as the cards got saturated? I don't understand how so many people on this site don't like mma at all.
I lost interest years ago,like around 2009 or 2010,far more enjoyable sport to do than watch

Never really had an interest in boxing, outwith one or two big fights,but you're talking way back in the 80's and 90's

Last edited:
yeah a few years ago, the only thing I used to do was play video games, eat and work lol.

Now I barely play anything.

I still need to get uncharted 4
I tapped out half way through the third one and haven't gotten a PlayStation game that wasn't FIFA since. Who knows why I even bought the PS4<45>

I should have most of them, it's just that they're all scattered away across several different threads and PM's, and I've been super mobile pwnt lately
@Tules keep a list. If you need a laptop @Tules is going on a spending spree.
Hi @Tules

giphy.gif

I tapped out half way through the third one and haven't gotten a PlayStation game that wasn't FIFA since. Who knows why I even bought the PS4<45>

my PS4 is gathering dust lol

i cba selling it though

packaging and having to post it somewhere is too much effort

I lost interest years ago,like around 2009 or 2010,far more enjoyable sport to do than watch

Never really had an interest in boxing, outwith one or two big fights,but you're talking way back in the 80's and 90's
You enjoy watching Herol bomber Graham?

I was in Alan Minter's fan club lol

A free laptop you say?

@Tules I'm flattered

8AeKCN2.gif

yea I'm gonna buy one soonish, just looking around for the best one. i'll put in a order for 2 innit :p

my current one (which I stole off my mum) gets the blue screen of death if i have too much shit going on lol.

The other one I had is dead.

Never really had an interest in boxing, outwith one or two big fights,but you're talking thank in the 80's and 90's
Oh right i get why people don't like it in general just strange to find them here. Yeah my interest in it has started to go down a bit but I haven't reached that level yet. Cork only had one place to train that was far away and expensive before McGregor came on the scene so it was never really an option for me. Lots of gyms have cropped up since to make a quick buck. Only boxing and taekwondo really are popular which I got sick of doing both, but Thai boxing has started to grow a bit.

Oh right i get why people don't like it in general just strange to find them here. Yeah my interest in it has started to go down a bit but I haven't reached that level yet. Cork only had one place to train that was far away and expensive before McGregor came on the scene so it was never really an option for me. Lots of gyms have cropped up since to make a quick buck. Only boxing and taekwondo really are popular which I got sick of doing both, but Thai boxing has started to grow a bit.
Should go to Thailand.

@Dr J can you keep up with Mr Carlos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back