Pre-Season Prem Thread V16: This is just the beginning!

Is Maureen the best rustler in the Premier League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, im here to see arsenal do well and see all of you hating :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s cry

p883K.gif

I have ALWAYS been anti Arsenal

almost as much as you have been over the last season

You were an Arsenal fan for like half of last season you cunt. Then a Manure fan, then you abandoned them too.

You were an Arsenal fan for like half of last season you cunt. Then a Manure fan, then you abandoned them too.

Oh you mean when I fooled EVERY gooner in here into believing that I was an Arsenal fan lmao

still can't believe people were dumb enough to buy that

"weo is a gooner edition"

I told the DarkSide to fuck off and have been supporting (and believing) in Arsene to do a madness in the transfer window
According to my sources, none of this is true.

You really believe him, the amount of flip flopping he has done over the last 2 years

smh

I always put Arsenal doing well first and foremost in my views/rants/meltdowns

Oh you mean when I fooled EVERY gooner in here into believing that I was an Arsenal fan lmao

still can't believe people were dumb enough to buy that

"weo is a gooner edition"

We really believe you're now a Utd fan though, yeah this one is legit. You wear more disguises than NF ffs. NTTAWWT

We really believe you're now a Utd fan though, yeah this one is legit. You wear more disguises than NF ffs. NTTAWWT

Been repping United since my first day in the prem thread.

You don't believe me, oh well.

I'm sure I will get over it

I have ALWAYS been anti Arsenal

almost as much as you have been over the last season

So you're not Man U now? You've given up on that yeah? Even as my bwin, I can accept that you hate Arsenal (you always have) but this Man U shit was unseemly, fam.

It's not dressing in drag if you identify as that particular sex.

surely i wouldve died already if it was serious kappa.

Not necessarily. You could have a mild concussion, in which case you will clear up over time. However, you could also have bleeding on the brain, which is far more serious, and can kill you if untreated. The problem is, the symptoms for the first few days are the same. Which is why you need to go in.

So you're not Man U now? You've given up on that yeah? Even as my bwin, I can accept that you hate Arsenal (you always have) but this Man U shit was unseemly, fam.

You will be my bwin, through thick and thin, but please my brother, grow thicker skin

talking of skin

45142_025.jpg

Ive been a Man U fan since 2005ish, Ronaldo bless. My relationship (no homo, nttawwt) with Tules simply clouded my judgement for a period of time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back