Pre-Season Prem Thread - 2. Edizione: Summer Mercato

Yamal

y57kbzi3tmw41.jpg

Or he ends up at Brighton in 2-3 years after he keeps getting injured due playing every single game (just like Fati)

He already surpassed Fati. Barca do need to give him some rest though.

Just league and CL games. No Copa del Rey crap.

He already surpassed Fati. Barca do need to give him some rest though.

Just league and CL games. No Copa del Rey crap.
Dont forget when Vini and Fati joined the first teams at same time there was a time when Fati was better for a season or two. Now look at them.

Yamal has the potential to be better than Vini but like take a look how many minutes Yamal is playing at age of 16 and 17 compared to Messi and Cristiano at same age and Yamal's minutes are at the highest level. If he keeps playing this much next 3 years, there is a good chance his legs are gone at age of 20.

Dont forget when Vini and Fati joined the first teams at same time there was a time when Fati was better for a season or two. Now look at them.

Yamal has the potential to be better than Vini but like take a look how many minutes Yamal is playing at age of 16 and 17 compared to Messi and Cristiano at same age and Yamal's minutes are at the highest level. If he keeps playing this much next 3 years, there is a good chance his legs are gone at age of 20.

I was never that impressed by Fati. On paper, his numbers looked great but I was never super impressed watching him. If not for his injuries, I think he would have been a Reus or Sterling-level player. Very good but not great and nowhere near Ballon d'Or-level.

And the worse thing is they keep adding more and more games. The World Cup has more games now, the Euro has more games, the stupid ass Club World Cup is bigger. If I was Yamal, I'd start faking injuries just to get some rest lol.

The entire group stage has now increased to 8 games per team........all just to whittle it down from 36 to 24 teams!

What a fucking joke. So little jeopardy. As bad as the Euros group stage.

They reckon 7 points will be enough to see you survive.

Barca are still shit. Rinse and repeat.
Why are they still using Garcia when he's a repeat offender.

Back