Pre-Season Prem Thread - 2. Edizione: Summer Mercato

They do/did enough damage to Europe and the US over the decades... *censored part*

That being said: Both parties in the Middle East can fuck right off and leave me alone with their shit! Not that Ukraine situation is annoying enough already.
Wonder if they got electric scooters over there as we have here? At this rate one must consider moving to New Zealand or Hawaii, if only i had money to build a large mansion and a bunker under it.

At this rate one must consider moving to New Zealand or Hawaii, if only i had money to build a large mansion and a bunker under it.

Just have a look who's actually doing it already. Says enough. They even burn down the land so they can buy it cheaper afterwards and without having to deal with locals etc. It's normal.

Couple of other spots too to get away from all the daily bs but it's rare and not affordable for us to have a decent living then. So it's basically about having some fun(still), look after your close people doing OK and double the fuck off to the rest. It obviously could be worse so no (huge) complains. We have the CL on later. It's alright :)

Who even uses pagers in 2024? 🤦‍♂️

Shows how much control mossad have over telecommunications that they got shook to use those lol

Last November, NHS England awarded Palantir, the US tech company, a £480 million contract to build a Federated Data Platform (despite fierce opposition from privacy campaigners). It is envisioned as a cloud storage system that will bring together healthcare data currently stored on separate systems, allowing staff to access the information they need in one safe and secure environment by 2027.

As of last year, the NHS still owned 600 fax machines and used 79,000 pagers. A lack of air conditioning in server rooms often results in outages when hardware overheats during the summer.

Nearly two decades after the company was founded using a CIA investment, Palantir Technologies went public in a major stock market offering.

But in spite of the IPO, the company direction was already bought at birth by the CIA’s venture capital firm In-Q-Tel, which invests in companies that enhance its reach, power and capacity for espionage.

Palantir co-founder Peter Thiel gets around. He’s also an investor in Carbyne, co-owned by the late alleged :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:phile billionaire, Jeffery Epstein, and members of the Israeli political and intelligence establishment.

Deeply similar to Palantir, Carbyne isn’t a normal technology company either. It’s deeply connected to Israeli intelligence division Unit 8200, whose members often go into business but maintain deep ties to the Israeli espionage community.

Ties between Palantir and Carbyne were cemented when it opened a research and development centre in Israel in 2013. Hamutal Meridor, Palantir Israel’s current head, served as senior director of Verint, with deep ties to Unit 8200. Verint was previously implicated in being one of two companies hired by the NSA to put a backdoor into US telecommunication systems and popular applications, ensuring its immediate access.

I’m just glad you didn’t get your dick blown off, buddy.
All these people making dick blown off jokes about the pagers. People don't usually wear pagers tied to their dicks.

1*PJAikG5ZN1IT8AsjgA6j7A.jpeg

Might aswell claim Israel was behind the assassination of Franz Ferdinand
skynews-franz-ferdinand-ferdinand_4483639.jpg

🤔

Last November, NHS England awarded Palantir, the US tech company, a £480 million contract to build a Federated Data Platform (despite fierce opposition from privacy campaigners). It is envisioned as a cloud storage system that will bring together healthcare data currently stored on separate systems, allowing staff to access the information they need in one safe and secure environment by 2027.

As of last year, the NHS still owned 600 fax machines and used 79,000 pagers. A lack of air conditioning in server rooms often results in outages when hardware overheats during the summer.

Nearly two decades after the company was founded using a CIA investment, Palantir Technologies went public in a major stock market offering.

But in spite of the IPO, the company direction was already bought at birth by the CIA’s venture capital firm In-Q-Tel, which invests in companies that enhance its reach, power and capacity for espionage.

Palantir co-founder Peter Thiel gets around. He’s also an investor in Carbyne, co-owned by the late alleged :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:phile billionaire, Jeffery Epstein, and members of the Israeli political and intelligence establishment.

Deeply similar to Palantir, Carbyne isn’t a normal technology company either. It’s deeply connected to Israeli intelligence division Unit 8200, whose members often go into business but maintain deep ties to the Israeli espionage community.

Ties between Palantir and Carbyne were cemented when it opened a research and development centre in Israel in 2013. Hamutal Meridor, Palantir Israel’s current head, served as senior director of Verint, with deep ties to Unit 8200. Verint was previously implicated in being one of two companies hired by the NSA to put a backdoor into US telecommunication systems and popular applications, ensuring its immediate access.

All these people making dick blown off jokes about the pagers. People don't usually wear pagers tied to their dicks.

1*PJAikG5ZN1IT8AsjgA6j7A.jpeg

skynews-franz-ferdinand-ferdinand_4483639.jpg

🤔

I’d say most wear them on their belts/waistbands. I’m not sure about you, but if I had an M80 tied to my waistband, I’d sure be worried that the blast radius would catch my crotch from there.

Anyway some footy in one hour!
Bologna-Shakrtar over 1.5, Prague-Red Bull over 1.5 -186
Same games but over 2.5 +231
@FadeLess
Thanks, Raw.

Havent touched the ongoing games, waiting for the 20:00 matches lineups...

Will post my parlay in a bit ... Or, should i say, my soon to be tourched 10 euros parlay.

<28>

Meanwhile, Good Luck.

Back