Pre Season Prem Fred 2021/2022 - v1 - Mike L is taking L's & Harry Kane has HADDANUFF Edition

Do you think your team will win a trofee this season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake up lad, you aint in her yet/right now.
"yet"

tenor.gif

Sancho official! Worst kept secret in football but I’m happy with this signing. Exactly what we need, good recruitment, happy. If we can make a few good signings on the back of that we may give the bitters a run for their money next season. Varane next please.

4th. Being pessimistic, I can question everyone in that XI.

United fans seem to think Maguire, AwB, Rashford etc are prime Stam, Irwin, Giggs etc all of a sudden.
Lol mate you’re so negative. I’m not saying they are prime Giggs etc but Rashford is quality. I can understand your opinion but I think he’ll prove to be legit.

Lol mate you’re so negative. I’m not saying they are prime Giggs etc but Rashford is quality. I can understand your opinion but I think he’ll prove to be legit.

Feel Rashford is massively overrated by our fan base, tbh. He's the archetypal "on his day he's world class" player, imo. If he played for West Ham he'd not get half the plaudits. Still time for him to improve consistency, but it has to start soon. He's not that young!

You don't think as it stands City, Chelsea and (most likely) Pool should be favoured over us?

Feel like as a fan base we're not too far off Liverpool 1995-2015, where we are delusional about the quality of some of our players, tbh. "Next year will be our year!!!!"

Call me pessimistic (and the club over the past decade has made it so ;)), but we'll need everyone of our squad to have the season of their lives to challenge, imo.

Feel Rashford is massively overrated by our fan base, tbh. He's the archetypal "on his day he's world class" player, imo. If he played for West Ham he'd not get half the plaudits. Still time for him to improve consistency, but it has to start soon. He's not that young!

You don't think as it stands City, Chelsea and (most likely) Pool should be favoured over us?

Feel like as a fan base we're not too far off Liverpool 1995-2015, where we are delusional about the quality of some of our players, tbh. "Next year will be our year!!!!"

Call me pessimistic (and the club over the past decade has made it so ;)), but we'll need everyone of our squad to have the season of their lives to challenge, imo.
Yeah we’re way apart :)

Rashford is way too good for the ammers. He scores big goals, PSG, citeh, YSB’s. I agree with your more reasonable view, time to prove consistency.

And hell no do I agree that Chelsea or the YSB’s should be favoured above us, City yes, but we finished above both of those sides and look like we’re improving our side, we’ll see what they do of course. Why fear them though? Why should we?

Totally agree with the Liverpool comment and we do NOT want to end up as delusional as that fan base have been. Totally get your point on that.

And agree with your last point, and you ARE being pessimistic and I am being optimistic. If we are to challenge next year it’ll take a huge effort but it’s something to cheer for.

LMAO

How shook do you have to be to compare Spurs to Cardiff

Shivering jaffa

Imagine getting bantered off one week then plagiarizing my insult back to me the next week...

Imagine getting bantered off one week then plagiarizing my insult back to me the next week...
I already told you that your insult was top tier

I will use it going forward, I appreciate you thinking of it

However I was the one who brought the word jaffa in here, you can ask @Chules if you doubt me

You copied that and added shivering before it.

You basically copied me in the first place

You're welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back