• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v5 : Sacked By Xmas Edition

Who scores more Premier League goals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CBXuE7IUcAEfbTy.jpg

click the play icon

made you click LMAO

MOURINHO IN MELTDOWN: Wrecking ball United manager continues to show he is far from happy as he takes aim at his players and board

When Jose Mourinho left the place they call The Big House, Manchester United’s tour, their pre-season plans, their transfer business, their squad, just about everything in fact, felt like one big mess. As if a 4-1 defeat by Liverpool in Michigan’s cavernous stadium had not given Mourinho enough problems, he decided to take a wrecking ball to anything in his sights. United’s tour of the US? Not worth watching. Transfers? The club have let me down.

Jose and United at boiling point: Mourinho at war with Woodward over transfers as their relationship reaches all-time low after Red Devils boss is told he must sell if he wants to buy Maguire or Mina

Jose Mourinho's relationship with Ed Woodward is at an all-time low with the pair at loggerheads over Manchester United’s transfer policy. Sportsmail understands that Woodward, United’s executive vice-chairman, is reluctant to release more funds to manager Mourinho, who has spent more than £70million so far on Brazil midfielder Fred, Portuguese right back Diogo Dalot and reserve goalkeeper Lee Grant. United’s squad will be strengthened when Paul Pogba, Romelu Lukaku, Ashley Young and Jesse Lingard, among others, return from their post-World Cup holidays but Mourinho is anxious to recruit further and presented Woodward with a list of five names ‘a few months ago’.

I love this game!! :D

Jose has brought in 8 big money signings so far, with very mixed results......not surprised he's not fully trusted to spend another fortune, especially if some of the names/fees reported are true.

What would you do if your manager asked you to spend 150m on Maguire and Willian?
Going back to this,

Would you be surprised if it came out that Lindelof & Dalot weren't Mou's choices & he feels like he's bent enough already to accommodate Woodward?

Captain America. Everyone wants the major piece of that Murrican market.

Watched Chelsea/Inter game

David Luiz played well. Morata worked his arse off. Barkley didnt impress me. Alonso & Pedro were meh. Bakayoko was trash. Inter's finishing was poor.

@frenz

phoned them for an appointment.

the doctor I saw last time is on a 6 month training thing somewhere else which isn't great.

she was trying to give me an appointment for next week, im like fam i need something now look at my record, I'm working next week, what do you have lol.

she then magically found one for me tomorrow.

it's with a guy I first saw way back 2-3 years ago when I needed my health records signed off for uni.

He seemed nice enough back then, but let's see.

Going back to this,

Would you be surprised if it came out that Lindelof & Dalot weren't Mou's choices & he feels like he's bent enough already to accommodate Woodward?

I don't really see why Lindelof and Dalot would be brought in against Jose's will.......they aren't really high profile commercial assets.

I'm assuming there is some give and take in the transfer dealings between Woodward and Mourinho and either has the power to veto. Without being privy to how it works though I am just speculating.

United apparently have 50+ scouts, which is farcical to me. "Boss, after 4 months travelling the world in luxury I havededuced we should buy Gareth Bale, Tony Kroos and Bonucci".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back