Pranks in the Hòod Gone Wrong

oh man this is so satisfying to watch, i hate these youtube pranksters motherfuckers, they think they can do anything they want and then just say "its just a prank bro

fuck them

jtf9UF3.png

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

Glad to see these idiots get what they had coming.

So many of these are fake as fuck but yeah the ones where they truly get punched are sweet.

Ask for the heat but dont actually want none.

Someone pulls any of that shit with me and I'm going to jail.

Aren't some of those also fake? even if it's real like that nerd who got bodied almost everytime, he must've raking in some serious cash because why would you risk getting punched and be a laughingstock if the money ain't good.

oh man this is so satisfying to watch, i hate these youtube pranksters motherfuckers, they think they can do anything they want and then just say "its just a prank bro

fuck them

Have you seen the moron in an Arab dress pretending to be a terrorist? What a moran.

If real, lucky some of these idiots didnt get shot.

Hey let me walk up to black guy and try to kiss him, what could go wrong?

Hey let me joke about the n word to a black guy, what could go wrong?

Hey let me pretend fight a black guy, what could go wrong?

Meanwhile I'm sitting back like

<5>

Are afro americans mostly agressive dudes??

Got dayum!!!

stopped @ 1:47, notables so far; 1st brotha was about to take the dude's arm, I'm impressed lol.
2nd dude got snuck on his neck by a woman, a wildabeast if you will
and never take a man's pizza.

@ 3 minute mark, dude in the red pants came outta no where, he wrong for that
that judo throw at 3:30 was fucking sick.
That last man protected his children, I'm impressed.

Why does your firs o in hood have an accent?

The video is trying to convey some kind of schadenfreude against prankers, but all I'm left thinking is that it's messed up how the targets of the pranks go from 0 to violence that quickly. It's not normal. These people refuse to follow the social contract that everyone else does.

Back