Praise

Dean Hamilton

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
Ok I'm just letting everyone who doesnt know about ordering stuff from sprawl... if youre having second thoughts... let em go! I placed my order on 10-18-2005 and got the shorts on 10-21-2005. Simply amazing! Love the shorts btw. I'm only writing this because Ive seen some threads/posts saying "Don't order from these people, or bad experience with so and so" I know everyong could have an accident... but Im just saying Sprawl is great!! I plan to order some more shorts and rashguards (as soon as I get the money to lol).

Thank you SPRAWL!. :)
Dean

Ya, mine came promptly too. Sizing was perfect, I would definately order from them again.

did you buy yours true to your pants size or did you change em?

Foxx_MMA - regardless of your pant sizes or not, *I'd advice going pant sizes* you have an inch give either way because of the new tying function on the sprawl 2006's.

~Foz

Thanks once now the choice try for the sprawls or wait for the INSPS from SSF maybe if this job pulls thru i spoil myself and get both

We are working out a couple of little details maybe will have the INSPS gear before the holidays. I would go ahead and get a pair of Sprawls if you don't already have a pair, you can't go wrong with them.

www.SSFgear.com

Back