1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

Praise

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Dean Hamilton, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Dean Hamilton

Dean Hamilton Amateur Fighter

Ok I'm just letting everyone who doesnt know about ordering stuff from sprawl... if youre having second thoughts... let em go! I placed my order on 10-18-2005 and got the shorts on 10-21-2005. Simply amazing! Love the shorts btw. I'm only writing this because Ive seen some threads/posts saying "Don't order from these people, or bad experience with so and so" I know everyong could have an accident... but Im just saying Sprawl is great!! I plan to order some more shorts and rashguards (as soon as I get the money to lol).

Thank you SPRAWL!. :)
    Dean

2. Amy Robinson

Amy Robinson Amateur Fighter

Ya, mine came promptly too. Sizing was perfect, I would definately order from them again.

3. Fozzy1

Fozzy1 Guest

yup, Sprawl is the best.

cant go wrong with them.

~FOz

4. Foxx_MMA

Foxx_MMA Green Belt

did you buy yours true to your pants size or did you change em?

5. Fozzy1

Fozzy1 Guest

Foxx_MMA - regardless of your pant sizes or not, *I'd advice going pant sizes* you have an inch give either way because of the new tying function on the sprawl 2006's.

~Foz

6. Foxx_MMA

Foxx_MMA Green Belt

Thanks once now the choice try for the sprawls or wait for the INSPS from SSF maybe if this job pulls thru i spoil myself and get both

7. SSF

SSF SSFgear.com

We are working out a couple of little details maybe will have the INSPS gear before the holidays. I would go ahead and get a pair of Sprawls if you don't already have a pair, you can't go wrong with them.

www.SSFgear.com