Prado Vs Hollett

azfaz

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this fight. I was dissapointed in Prado's performance against Davis. For some reason I thought he was going to take Davis out standing... man was I wrong. I think he will destroy Hollett. Hollett put forward one of the worst performances I've ever seen in the octagon against Hamill (who wasn't far behind him). Does anyone else like the look of Prado in this fight?

I'm looking forward to this fight.

UmpOi.gif

I think this fight was put together for Prado to get an easy win. Hollett just stands there like he's cemented to the floor. If he takes Prado down he could win but I see Prado knocking him out. I don't like this matchup as i don't want either to lose (I'm not a fan of either but i never want anyone to lose their job.)

Last edited:
LOL

It is funny from a one minute fight where nothing happened and ended in accidental eye poke so many took away that Prado is some really good fighter who would KO Phil Davis.

I liked him before the eye poke. I didn't just decide that he would win because he didn't get ko'd by an eye poke.

I hope both guys realize that their last performances were uninspiring, and really try to put on a memorable performance. Leonard Garcia still has a job, because he makes it a point to make each of his appearances look like a fight, and not a sparring session (and I say this as someone who doesn't enjoy watching Garcia fight).

I have Prado winning, Hollet looked awful against Hammil. I think it's retarded to sign an undefeated young fighter with a striking style and putting him against Phil fucking Davis. I'm not saying he will be the next big thing or something like that, but he has an exciting style and is marketable in Brazil because he already was on some TV show.

No disrespect to Hollett but does anyone know what he is actually good at? His fight at 152 was the worst performance since Soa at UFC 79.

I can't stand Prado. And I don't think Hollett is UFC material. No, not looking forward to this fight.

No disrespect to Hollett but does anyone know what he is actually good at? His fight at 152 was the worst performance since Soa at UFC 79.

his dad was a Canadian boxing and kickboxing champion and trained him when Roger was growing up (he didn't seem to learn much) and he is a brown belt in bjj

his dad was a Canadian boxing and kickboxing champion and trained him when Roger was growing up (he didn't seem to learn much) and he is a brown belt in bjj

Thanks for info, was he injured at 152. He seemed to look clueless in there. Just seemed to have muscles and that was it. Hope he shows his stuff then in Brazil.

Thanks for info, was he injured at 152. He seemed to look clueless in there. Just seemed to have muscles and that was it. Hope he shows his stuff then in Brazil.

tbh i don't think he has that much to show. as you said he has big muscles and thats it, other than that he's basically just a punching bag. if he takes Prado down I think he wins but I have a feeling he will just stand there again and get knocked out

tbh i don't think he has that much to show. as you said he has big muscles and thats it, other than that he's basically just a punching bag. if he takes Prado down I think he wins but I have a feeling he will just stand there again and get knocked out

When he signed there seemed to be a tug of war between the UFC and Bellator, I rememeber being shocked at his performance. Don't really know what they saw in him.

He looked like one of those guys who has gym muscles that are big but are complete anaerobic.

When he signed there seemed to be a tug of war between the UFC and Bellator, I rememeber being shocked at his performance. Don't really know what they saw in him.

i think they just picked him up to get Hamill a win and because he's Canadian

He's a former MFC LHW champ. Looked good a few years ago, but he's been kind of sporadic and injury plagued the last couple of years.

They expected too much of him and put him up against Davis.
Now they want him to look good so he gets Hollett.
He will BREAK Hollett imo.

Both guys should be at 185.

Back