PRADAL SEREY in Ottawa! Woot!

K

Keej613

Ottawa (ON) has a Pradal Serey school that few people know about! Check it oot:

http://www.ctvottawa.ca/

(Under the media player there's a link called "New kickboxing school dedicated to Cambodian martial arts".0

This is great news and a great opportunity for people in the area!

They're hosting a fund-raising event soon, too!

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLar...m/i5/07/k/000/79/59/cbd7_18.JPG?set_id=1C4000

This school is participating in the next Throwdown in O-Town! I look forward to seeing their fighters display their art!

I'll soon be checking this school out! I hope a lot of people give it a chance! :)

(FYI: This isn't advertising or spam. I'm neither affiliated with this school nor am I a member.)

thats cool stuff. I'm pretty sure we don't have a school that teaches that in cincinnati.

I train there and they have a great curriculim. Their website is up but in the infancy stage but still good. they also have a forum that they just put up and already have a lot of intellectual topics. Check it out

Neak Ta temp

neakta.com :: Index

"He learned from his teacher that muay thai is actually a khmer martial arts that was marketed by the muay thai associations to take credit for the booming martial art form while Cambodia was still struggling from the killing fields."

"He learned from his teacher that muay thai is actually a khmer martial arts that was marketed by the muay thai associations to take credit for the booming martial art form while Cambodia was still struggling from the killing fields."

to be honest I wouldn't be surprised, I've been doing muay thai for 12 years trained in Thailand for 6 years. I've actually trained also in pradal serey in Cambodia and could tell the difference in style. I think pradal serey has more ring tactics and clinch forms, kicks and knees compared to muay thai. Plus the traditional form they do ground grappling.

Ottawa (ON) has a Pradal Serey school that few people know about! Check it oot:

CTV Ottawa | CTV News, Shows and Sports -- Canadian Television

(Under the media player there's a link called "New kickboxing school dedicated to Cambodian martial arts".0

This is great news and a great opportunity for people in the area!

They're hosting a fund-raising event soon, too!

Kijiji : Ad Activation Required.

This school is participating in the next Throwdown in O-Town! I look forward to seeing their fighters display their art!

I'll soon be checking this school out! I hope a lot of people give it a chance! :)

(FYI: This isn't advertising or spam. I'm neither affiliated with this school nor am I a member.)

I've trained at this school when I moved to Ottawa, they have the best clinch and striking in the area. I have to give them top 3 schools for striking and plus the membership is so cheap it's amazing. The kru Sam Lok is honest and his knowledge of pradal serey is better than most schools I've trained at in Ottawa. I've trained muay thai for 12 years and he taught me things I've never learned. Awsome school, I'll be back there once I get my black belt in BJJ.

Back