PPV predictions for 196

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
How many buys do think this card will have now that RDS is out and it's no longer for a title? There doesn't seem to be too much excitement for Holly and Miesha and there aren't any other ranked fighters on the card. I guess we'll see how many buys Conor can actually draw without an amazing undercard but I'm not too confident in it doing much better than 700k. Can anybody really see this doing anywhere near what 194 did?

Had it been Conor vs Edgar or Khabib then I'd buy it. The Nate fight, though entertaining. is pointless in the grand scheme of things.
So no, I'm not buying. Outside the ME/CME the card is shit and that's the reason they didn't postpone the RDA fight

4-500k

It would be over a million if it was RDA-McGregor

It's doing over a million, there is a ton of buzz for this thing, it has been all over espn. I have friends who don't even watch mma very often who are buying it.

It's doing over a million, there is a ton of buzz for this thing, it has been all over espn. I have friends who don't even watch mma very often who are buying it.
yeah man. i know it isnt a huge indicator but its been popping up on my social media accounts quite a bit. people who i know rarely watch it are sharing and liking videos about it. i say atleast a milli

Had it been Conor vs Edgar or Khabib then I'd buy it. The Nate fight, though entertaining. is pointless in the grand scheme of things.
So no, I'm not buying. Outside the ME/CME the card is shit and that's the reason they didn't postpone the RDA fight

4-500k
What you like is not a reflection of potential PPV sales. Why are sherdog members so delusional? You can't in one week promote a fight against a guy that hasn't fought in years, and wasn't even widely known to begin with.

The press conference has like 2.1 mil views, this shit is going to be big. 1mil +

I hope Nate is getting a nice percentage of the Mexican ppv buys.

Welcome to the milly club Nate.

yeah man. i know it isnt a huge indicator but its been popping up on my social media accounts quite a bit. people who i know rarely watch it are sharing and liking videos about it. i say atleast a milli

just check out twitter, there is a tremendous buzz. I also think a lot of casuals will be intrigued to watch Holm fight again coming off her amazing KO of Ronda. The UFC press conference from 36 hours ago already had over 2 million views.

I have a feeling the choice of Nate is going to back fire. The Ppv will do well but not relative to Conors recent events. Im guess 500-600. It seems like people
are returning their tickets in droves. There are a ton of tickets available that previously were not.

Going 900-1 mil +

Train keeps a rolling...

How many buys do think this card will have now that RDS is out and it's no longer for a title?

RDA is actually a negative draw. It will do much better now that he's off the card. And titles are overrated in terms of fan interest & drawing power. Bellator blew every MMA org (including the UFC) out of the water last weekend and they did it without handing out any belts.

Oh look another, this card is crap thread. Havent seen one in a while. Thank ts. :)

Back