• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Powerful/Moving Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
more

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

[/IMG]

Whats the story on this one?

My contribution. I dont know much or practically none of the story of the first one but there you go

d4b7a6ccd0.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

this one we al know, the infamous zeppelin incident

a11d6d3cb0.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

and finally the incident that, personally, shocked me the most for life;

f93676a1c5.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

b4f83c520e.jpg
[/url][/IMG]Budd Dwer.

2efef325df.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bpn3m6s-J78&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bpn3m6s-J78&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

those days, a magnificent shame.. you fucking gringos.

f4816ccf0f.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

464d3be7d7.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

slaves for sale in maryland

02e60d1776.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

16.jpg

This is the wife of a US Marine who was killed in the War in Iraq, She asked if she could sleep next to him for one last time, and the Marines made as good a bed for her as they could, she played music on the laptop which reminded her of her husband until she fell asleep.

As she was falling asleep, the Marine Standing guard asked her if she would like him to stay there. Her reply was " I think that's what he (her husband) would have wanted."

470px-BB61_USS_Iowa_BB61_broadside_.jpg

ussiowa.jpg

The USS Iowa Firing all of her guns, what an impressive display of power.

bye1.jpg

The first and last ones really made my eyes well up, powerful stuff.

The first and last ones really made my eyes well up, powerful stuff.

Dude, could you change your location or something? It's really annoying to have the page stretched every time you post.

16.jpg

This is the wife of a US Marine who was killed in the War in Iraq, She asked if she could sleep next to him for one last time, and the Marines made as good a bed for her as they could, she played music on the laptop which reminded her of her husband until she fell asleep.

As she was falling asleep, the Marine Standing guard asked her if she would like him to stay there. Her reply was " I think that's what he (her husband) would have wanted."

bye1.jpg
I teared up. These kinds of images always hit me hard.

I lost a good friend of mine, Adam Garcia, to this war. He was killed before he could even legally buy a beer.

the king and nixon

ae4dd5e2d6.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

marley , jagger and tosh

8ec6da7daf.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

the pope juan pablo II, shooting incident

3418865139.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts