*** Power Slap Championship Discussion MEGA THREAD ***Power Slap 7 Friday April 12 9pm EST

Do you love or hate Power Slap (Fighting)?

• Total voters
let's go Makini Manu! reppin for the Polys babyyy

If he wins his match it'll be big for sure (no pun intended)

Danie Van Heerden he was been str8 beast mode 🦍 #AfricanKing vibez ong 💯

Mans a can crusher ngl though and Makini Manu can take a hit and he's got the only submission win in Power Slap history he was made mans say "no màs fams"

Comment after the slap was as cold as the Rockies fam 🥶 #CoorsLight

The hit that made mans quit, plus Danie Van Heerden buckin' 🦌 🔫

Last edited:
Shame there was not been enough courageous light weightclass combatant to step up to Real Deal Trujillo. Both his offense and defense are no caps flawless ❌🧢🧢

Dallas Marron is done for IMHO. This #battle will become worthy of #CoorsLight KO of the night awards 🥇 💰 🤑

One of my personal favs from the last TRT cycle. Both gots that tank and spank style. Tank defense widda whip offense. Str8 munchin fam eatin dem slaps like Timmies 🍔 🍟

#CoorsLight vs #Molson

Last edited:
Like a ham thrown from a car window my fam
🚗 🐖 💥 😴

I think Manny might take dis one tho ngl. Mans got that sick defense ain't never been hurt got me second guessing 🤔

#CoorsLight vs #Modelo

Last edited:
If you don't watch you mad homo fam ain't nothing wrong widdit just sayin tho wanna give mans a heads up make em tink B4 he makes his move you feelz me?
💯 🌈 👉 👈

Also, #CoorsLight or #Budlight my fams?

Last edited:
Dorian Perez vs Brian Ellis is a sick one as well my fams. Finna be hella #JustBangGod moment in this.

You may remember Dorian "Disturbing the Peace" Perez from what is known worldwide as the Hagler Hearns of Street Beefs.

#CoorsLight

And Brian Ellis he was grunts like a caveman which was quite exciting as well

#Modelo vs #OldEnglish

Last edited:
Ayy yo Mod-dem be rollin' thru I ain't done nothin tho fams got nothin on mans to gimme a card I know my rights all due respect 💯 🚓🚨

Just spreadin' the love of the (styll) growing sport of #PowerSlap is all. Ain't a ting don't worry

#CoorsLight

Last edited:
Intense stare off this was for certain 👁️👁️. I was love how these guys can turn on the switch instantly. Zach Zane has the heart of a warrior like none I have ever seen fam (srs, this guy he was LOVES this stuff my fam and he was on mission from all Hawaiian gods). Cole he was have that #bluecollarwarrior soul and #AmericanGumption though, which is quite strong as well.

Zach Zane will get his KO highlight in this one, I feel. ✋🏽💥😴

This man is the official mascot of Power Slap

He was representative of the everyman, the #bluecollarwarrior of the 9 to 5 world. He do not train for compete. Nor to prevent #BodyShaming in day to day lyf. Rather, he was just train because he was loves it,,,,styll 💪🏽🖐🏽💥. Keepin' it a buck 🦌 like the #PowerSlap and #CoorsLight mandem/gyaldem/demdem should 💯🔥

Power Slap is mad #Inclusive on so many levels my fam.

I'm broke fam. Lost all my Vbucks like the first week tryna come up
Gotta get in on the payouts. I’ll put one up now if you wanna bankroll some on the slappin

Ayoo Kevin Lol covering Power Slap told you it was mad lit fam🔥🔥

Manny mans talks about his legendary chin and what it takes to eat them shots like a order of carne asada fries

Back