• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** Power Slap Championship Discussion MEGA THREAD ***Power Slap 7 Friday April 12 9pm EST

Do you love or hate Power Slap (Fighting)?

• Total voters
Stupid thread, stupid question. Do you even know a single powerslap fan? Are there any signs you see that show powerslaps growing popularity? Is there a potential breakout star in powerslap? Could you personally imagine sitting through a three hour powerslap PPV?

I just can't wait for a slap champ to think he can do MMA and get destroyed.

I mean.....

the Kardashians/Jenners became the most popular/richest people on the world due to Kims sextape so....maybe?

I dont know the correlation between Kardashians and PS or if they became popular only after tape but all Im saying is never say never.

Powerslap will fade into obscurity for sure. The bouts are just too same-y to be entertaining. I think the real threat to MMA is 4oz gloves muay thai
Not really, although I understand the sentiment. Small gloves MT is awesome. However, if you somehow get american HW’s to do it, anything is possible.

Last edited:
We need a bitch slap league.

Is what we need.

KAPOW!!!! SLAP!!!!

Lesnar vs Conor. I’d watch it.

so, a bunch of bar brawlers, truckers and wannabe street fighters who slap on their faces are going to surpass MMA, that even at its niche state has a huge following? TS, stop drinking Dana's koolaid. The moment i saw power slap needed WEIGHT CUT, i knew it was a joke. 90% of those guys are at best beer brawlers in terms of fitness, and dana want's them to cut weight?

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

It never will by any serious metric, whatever "views" thing Dana loves to claim he is wrong, that thing isnt a real sport, its a kind of entertaining spectacle but thats all, you could say something similar about MMA in the beggining, sure, but here the premise is flawed beyond fixing from the begining, there is no defense or training that could help them get better or that much better from what they can do straight from their daily lives, by 2030 is more likely to be gone than surpassing anything.

its already surpassed it imo. it will be an olympic sport by 2030.

Warrior was the OG Power Slap GOAT

giphy.gif

Im not from the US so i never really watched him perform, but he was my fav wwf superstars arcade character. what a game !

In 2030 powerslap will just be a meme like UFC hot dog branders are now.

Possibly. They say Power Slap is neck and neck with corn hole.

Back