Povetkin in hospital with Coronavirus

Was trying to think of something funny to post but couldn't really think of anything that would suffice. And as most of you who know me, what I find funny to post, it's a pretty low bar to say the least.

So I guess I will just wish him well and to get better soon. He's not an old man, he's a pro athlete so even tho he's hospitalized I would assume his physical shape and the fact he's not an older guy mean's he'll most likely be fine. On the other hand, you never know in this crazy year, so all good thoughts to him and his loved ones.

Disappointing that the rematch won't be happening rn, but I always thought after such a brutal ko that the rematch was coming a bit sooner than I wpuld've liked to see so that's some silver lining that Whyte gets a bit of extra time for his brain to recover from getting lobotomized, and they can run this back at a later date when Pov is back to 100%.

That's too bad. I was looking forward to seeing how the rematch would unfold. If/when he's better they should reschedule it in a timely manner.

Fuck. Get well big fella.

Usyk vs Whyte sounds good. Postpone it a month or two.

Was trying to think of something funny to post but couldn't really think of anything that would suffice. And as most of you who know me, what I find funny to post, it's a pretty low bar to say the least.

So I guess I will just wish him well and to get better soon. He's not an old man, he's a pro athlete so even tho he's hospitalized I would assume his physical shape and the fact he's not an older guy mean's he'll most likely be fine. On the other hand, you never know in this crazy year, so all good thoughts to him and his loved ones.

Disappointing that the rematch won't be happening rn, but I always thought after such a brutal ko that the rematch was coming a bit sooner than I wpuld've liked to see so that's some silver lining that Whyte gets a bit of extra time for his brain to recover from getting lobotomized, and they can run this back at a later date when Pov is back to 100%.
Guess you could say that this dude tests positive for everything

Put Hrgovic in there
As if Hearn would put a hungry, up and coming HW in there with his nr. 2 cashcow. If you're a non-british HW signing with Hearn isnt a great move...
Give me Usyk vs Whyte and I won't complain.

I'm talking about a new oppent for Whyte ....
Some of you guys are legit obsessed.

That is literally the only thing you have spoken about for days, dont blame others when they jump to the obvious conclusions that you are on a stupid fucking thread about Wilder again

Back