• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post your reaction if Jones loses

aldo.gif

It won't be as great as Ronda's demise because no one saw that coming

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Once fighters go so long without losing, I just don't want to see it happen. Felt the same way about Khabib and Anderson and GSP. It'd be a shame to see Jones, arguably the greatest ever, get bodied by a guy who wasn't even training when Jones was world champion

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Once fighters go so long without losing, I just don't want to see it happen. Felt the same way about Khabib and Anderson and GSP. It'd be a shame to see Jones, arguably the greatest ever, get bodied by a guy who wasn't even training when Jones was world champion

Jon hasn't taken his career seriously since he started fighting.
He had gotten by on his natural gifts and good fight IQ.

Cocaine, hookers, and being an overall criminal POS catches up to everyone sooner or later.
Him getting slept would be oddly fitting.

It's funny how when Jones is moving to HW the narrative is "what if Jones loses?" but when DC moved up to Stipe it was "how could DC win?". I think it's interesting how different the pre fight expectations are for both guys.

Disagree.

Jon does his best work after a nice bender. Hopefully this weekend he is getting blackout fucked up somewhere.
I'm fine with that; as long as he doesn't get behind the wheel and crash into another pregnant lady.

Back