Post your JDS excuse here

Mr. Velasquez was the better man than Dos Santos. That is all.

Cain: "I'll be back guys. I promise."

When I saw the look in his eyes and the confidence in his speech with Rogan I believed him ever since that. I never doubted you Cain.

He wants to be a 2-time UFC HW champion.

The Mexican Cartel kidnapped JDS's mom and he had to lose to keep her alive

Dana fixed the fight to win over the Mexican market

Poor striking defense led to him getting hit hard in the first and basically knocked out for the rest of the fight. I really thought JDS was unbeatable

I think he forgot to brush his teeth :)

Believe it or not this actually makes more sense.

We'll see how and what.

It's all about absurd ploys to corner markets in various parts of the world.

UFC is on the decline, as Boxing makes a comeback.

Therefore, until a third fight is scheduled: SHUT THE HELL UP. Stop belaboring stupid points.

Dana white is the new boss of the mexican cartel so he can tap into the mexican market

Cain threw some powder into Dos Santos' eyes at the touching of the gloves to a start off the fight. Unfortunately JDS is not Jean Claude Van Dam and he couldn't overcome that sort of adversity.

I dont get Sherdog at times, JDS and Cain are 1-1 and so are Shogun and Forrest but in one case the quick KO determines the better fighter and in the other case the 5 round mauling. Cain is a beast but JDS is one as well and third fight will be a tossup too!

I Honestly think he thought he would walk through Cain.I think he thought I knocked him out once easily, and he thought Cain would be cautious,but as we seen Cain was anything but that,and came at him full speed. I think that threw JDS off his game, and he couldnt get into it. Im not a Cain fan, but MAJOR props to him for fighting so well

Something to do with the Mayan calander imo. Just a week late is all.

Or he heard that Chael was going to heavyweight after the Bones fight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back