Post your bet

kabanos

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Anyone keen to share their bets? I normally go with 1 or 2 fights max for a bet so this time Sterling and Till for the win!

received_1834747126638524.jpeg
100 polish zl is like 27 USD - this in a 3rd world country like Poland is enough to buy a whole village ...including people.

So going big here.

I feel like you're just going to get flamed over the bet amount.

Haha I love the epilogue of your post.

Gotta say Poland is far from being a third world country. You guys gave us The Witcher 3, you deserve endless respect.

That being said: I agree with your bets, although Woodley-Till seems too close to bet on.

Stamann is a good dog in this fight. He has a chance of winning. Sterling is nothing special

WPb9k6.gif

I feel like you're just going to get flamed over the bet amount.

Man, I worked for this for a whole year in a mine. No hot food and water. I had to put little rocks next to dried bread on my paper plate and pretend they are beans.

I'm not gonna criticize your picks but the odds you have there. If you were confident in those two guys few days ago you would have gotten Till @ 2.00 and Sterling at 1.75. Next time keep an eye on the odds during the fight week or even before. You literally placed your bet too late and paid for the juice but if you win it's good for you.

use bestfightodds.com

European bookies usually follow those lines. When line gets drastically moved in US bookies it takes few hours for European bookies to update their lines. So you know beforehand what line your bookie will offer

@kabanos

Last edited:
East Carolina +
I'd love to lay some cabbage on Tatiana but have personal rule of not laying more than 2-1 in any fight (or sport....if it's something like -230, -240 and I REALLY like then I'll make exceptions)

Man, I worked for this for a whole year in a mine. No hot food and water. I had to put little rocks next to dried bread on my paper plate and pretend they are beans.
No problems, all you can do in life is make the best of your circumstances.

I'm not gonna criticize your picks but the odds you have there. If you were confident in those two guys few days ago you would have gotten Till @ 2.00 and Sterling at 1.75. Next time keep an eye on the odds during the fight week or even before. You literally placed your bet too late but if you win it's good for you.

use bestfightodds.com

European bookies usually follow those lines. When line gets drastically moved in US bookies it takes few hours for European bookies to update their lines. So you know beforehand what line your bookie will offer

Yeah if you live in a normal country. Betting in PL is illegal except of a couple of bookies that are polish. Bwin, William hills, paddy etc all illegal. I cannot be on foreign websites either.

But I might owe a village soon. So ... yeeeey

Yeah if you live in a normal country. Betting in PL is illegal except of a couple of bookies that are polish. Bwin, William hills, paddy etc all illegal. I cannot be on foreign websites either.

But I might owe a village soon. So ... yeeeey
You don't have to be on foreign betting sites. Just go bestfightodds.com and look what odds they have there. You don't need to go to their website

I would have placed a bet on Till but the odds right now are not that big, I love risks and till is only 1.7 right now. The other thing, I really find the american numbers for betting so complicated, the decimal ones are great

East Carolina +
I'd love to lay some cabbage on Tatiana but have personal rule of not laying more than 2-1 in any fight (or sport....if it's something like -230, -240 and I REALLY like then I'll make exceptions)
ECU today?

I don't think the Till beating Woodley is a good bet.
The reason being is that Till has not been proven to defend against takedown.
He hasn't spent much time at the bottom.
>> You don't know whats going to happen.

For the other bet, Cody Stamann is 16 -1 ! and 3 -0 in UFC

ECU today?
Yes, situational bet. ECU coming off embarrassing outright loss at home to one of the few games that was supposed to be a "w" on schedule and No.Carolina coming off competitive and physical game at Cal. last week cross country. Like ECU to make it somewhat competitive and cover...... nothing crazy- something to start season with

Yes, situational bet. ECU coming off embarrassing outright loss at home to one of the few games that was supposed to be a "w" on schedule and No.Carolina coming off competitive and physical game at Cal. last week cross country. Like ECU to make it somewhat competitive and cover...... nothing crazy- something to start season with
+17 let’s do it

+17 let’s do it
Also playing San Jose st this week into next.They'll be significant dogs on the road at pac 10 teams the next 2 weeks.
Bad news- they're still a bad football team.
Good news- this is probably their best team they've had in years and their 5-18 [ats] as a road dog past 4 years but this is where gamblers " miss the wedding and attend the funeral".Ill put a modest wager on dog tonight and if they win (cover) then I stop.If they get blown out then next week I get my money back, plus (lol- hopefully).
That s it - 2 plays today.

Also playing San Jose st this week into next.They'll be significant dogs on the road at pac 10 teams the next 2 weeks.
Bad news- they're still a bad football team.
Good news- this is probably their best team they've had in years and their 5-18 [ats] as a road dog past 4 years but this is where gamblers " miss the wedding and attend the funeral".Ill put a modest wager on dog tonight and if they win (cover) then I stop.If they get blown out then next week I get my money back, plus (lol- hopefully).
That s it - 2 plays today.
+33 @ cougs.. in

East Carolina +

FTW !

This is what we call handicapping -, plus 17 p.t. underdogs that win outright for fun..

again, FTW

Back