Post you in your athletic prime.

I was looking for a fatso pic on google but man wow..

Top kek

Creepy-Mugshot-13.jpg
bull-frog-croaking-stephen-gingold.jpg

That's UberTS, an Sherdog legend.

There are rumors about him and his (large) family and a possible MMA fight nearly a decade back. Who knows. But the legend lives on.

Yeah, just found the thread! Anyone know what happened??? Did he end up fighting in MMA? In 2011 he said he wanted to make his UFC debut... also, he was 17??? what. the. fuck.

hehehe probably.
There were digital cameras on my time, but then again, they were strictly forbiden.
I didn't dare even bring it with me... :)
And they were pricey. Like 300 bucks for a decent one made by a reputable brand. Like Canon

What the fuck is this thread? Why the hell do you want people to post pics of themselves in their "primes?"

If you feel the need to post a topless photo of yourself you must be seeking approval. You and your dad need to see a therapist to get to the bottom of this.

LOL...

Cell phones were a brand new thing in my prime. And, sure as shit didn’t have cameras in them at that time. LOL...The internet hadn’t even been invented, yet.

If you wanted to fap to pron. You had to pause the old VHS on some grainy, image, jumping all over the place. Or pull out a Hustler mag.

LOL...

Cell phones were a brand new thing in my prime. And, sure as shit didn’t have cameras in them at that time. LOL...The internet hadn’t even been invented, yet.

If you wanted to fap to pron. You had to pause the old VHS on some grainy, image, jumping all over the place. Or pull out a Hustler mag.
I remember first time riding my dinosaur to school

Back