Post Scriptum what battlefield should be...WOW

idk sure they have a great idea for gameplay but the graphics are dogshit, also is anyone else tired of playing WW2 all the fucking time, shit got old ten years ago

idk sure they have a great idea for gameplay but the graphics are dogshit, also is anyone else tired of playing WW2 all the fucking time, shit got old ten years ago

its in closed beta.....give it a min my god

PS2 graphics, no wonder pc gaming is dying.

GFX looks alright to me. Problem with these games is that your experience is are as good as people you play with.

I'll keep an eye on this one!

GFX looks alright to me. Problem with these games is that your experience is are as good as people you play with.

yeah, basically my problem. this game requires actual team work. And a lot of stupid CoD people clogging up the game.

lol@ people crying about the graphics

Looks like a poor man's Hell Let Loose. Even the player count is the same (50v50)!

Not gonna lie though, I'm pumped for both of them.

Last edited:

im tired of shitty call of duty games.

im tired of shitty call of duty games.

whats wrong with a little creativity? im a sci-fi fan so i prefer futuristic games but, idk just dont make the same WW2 game, put a spin on it, like black ops does

whats wrong with a little creativity? im a sci-fi fan so i prefer futuristic games but, idk just dont make the same WW2 game, put a spin on it, like black ops does

i like a good sci-fi shooter, but i want a world war 2 game done right.

im tired of games where a american world war 2 solider carry's a pshh-41 an can do crazy shit like knife an entire team, and call in cool ass "streaks"

i like a good sci-fi shooter, but i want a world war 2 game done right.

im tired of games where a american world war 2 solider carry's a pshh-41 an can do crazy shit like knife an entire team, and call in cool ass "streaks"

you cant make a realistic game where soldiers drink dirty water and die from diarrhea man, its a game, and in WW2 its always gonna hit the same spots, d-day, france, nazi hunting, clearing bunkers, anti tank combat, one of your guys dies, the end

i want to be able to get bogged down trying to hold a postion from the enemy team bringing up tiger tanks while screaming for air support from a p-38 or p47 on my postion.

i dont wanna hear a 12 year old squeaking over the radio. about how im the N-word because i cant knife the entire team while drinking mountain dew, all the while getting a 360 no scope kill on a douche bag. Seriously....

just give me a quality world war 2 game

you cant make a realistic game where soldiers drink dirty water and die from diarrhea man, its a game, and in WW2 its always gonna hit the same spots, d-day, france, nazi hunting, clearing bunkers, anti tank combat, one of your guys dies, the end

i understand jaeger, but still i want a quality world war 2 game. Not battlefield for 14 year olds...i want a game for men

My biggest complaint about modern shooters is the custom classes.
Give playable characters defined strengths and weaknesses.

i agree, id go even as far as to say that i rather want a modern era BF even tho its been done before several times

its time to go future BF, hell id cut my left nut for a large scale sci fi BF like Planetside 2

i agree, id go even as far as to say that i rather want a modern era BF even tho its been done before several times

its time to go future BF, hell id cut my left nut for a large scale sci fi BF like Planetside 2

PS2 graphics, no wonder pc gaming is dying.
7460c694-08a4-4404-8d3a-41f51649121b-tumblr_oxkiegpfkn1tctq75o1_540.gif

PC gaming eclipsed all consoles combined in 2016.

But the PS2 graphics part was right. So...it's a tie.

Back