Post Election Riots

Milton_Gracie

Platinum Card
Banned
Reaction score
In LA, enough businesses boarded up their windows to prepare for post election riots. Im sure the same holds true for other major cities.

Obviously no riots yet. But, revisiting some past riot and protest conversations and debates in the past, one narrative always insisted that if Biden wins, the riots will stop.

Not saying Biden has won yet, and he can still lose.

But people here (myself included) have said rioters and protests will stop simply because they know Biden will acknowledge and might be sympathetic to the factors that motivate people to protest and riot. While others have said the riots will stop only because they are manufactured by the democrats and they will only stop because they will stop staging them.

So, the questions are... If Biden loses to Trump, what purpose would the riots serve for the democrats at this point? Is it possible Democrat leadership wasn't behind the riots at all and the rioters just happened to be democrats? And, how quickly must Biden tackle the reasons behind the riots before they decide if and when to start rioting again?

Riots will happen most likely because Trump will call Biden's win illegitimate, and challenge it in court.

Especially if by Inauguration Day, it isn't settled

1. No justice, no peace.

2. Sounds like a conspiracy, and also belittling of the people protesting.

3. Expeditiously

Riots happen because riotors are extremely uneducated and emotionally on the level of children. They also seem to think democrats will somehow take care of their lives for them since they fucked it up

Last edited:
Riots will happen most likely because Trump will call Biden's win illegitimate, and challenge it in court.
Riots will start because of Trump's legal challenge itself? or Because Trump will overturn a very possible Biden victory with Trump keeping the Oval Office?

If there was fraud and that did give it to Biden should we just accept it an move on?

In LA, enough businesses boarded up their windows to prepare for post election riots. Im sure the same holds true for other major cities.

Obviously no riots yet. But, revisiting some past riot and protest conversations and debates in the past, one narrative always insisted that if Biden wins, the riots will stop.

Not saying Biden has won yet, and he can still lose.

But people here (myself included) have said rioters and protests will stop simply because they know Biden will acknowledge and might be sympathetic to the factors that motivate people to protest and riot. While others have said the riots will stop only because they are manufactured by the democrats and they will only stop because they will stop staging them.

So, the questions are... If Biden loses to Trump, what purpose would the riots serve for the democrats at this point? Is it possible Democrat leadership wasn't behind the riots at all and the rioters just happened to be democrats? And, how quickly must Biden tackle the reasons behind the riots before they decide if and when to start rioting again?

200.gif

Biden has already won pretty, riots will all but vanish soon, and random unarmed black guys will still be shot. As is life.

Riots will start because of Trump's legal challenge itself? or Because Trump will overturn a very possible Biden victory with Trump keeping the Oval Office?
Well its obvious the count has been fishy and flawed. So Trump will challenge it.

The media will say it wasn't fishy and was completely legitimate, so the average democrat will take to the streets because MSNBC told them that Trump is a fascist dictator who is tryin to rule forever

Well they stabbed the Proud Boys leader and some woman with him today. That was a nice pre-cursor of what to come.

More violence from the left. I can't wait.

People should get to the streets and demand their rights.
Trump's votes actually halted ever since this early afternoon.
It's only Biden's votes registered ever since.
That's 8 hours of non-stop Biden votes.
And Trump's votes hasn't been moved a notch.
FOOKIN SCAM.
Absolute b*llsh*t.
Go take it to the Dems.

If there was fraud and that did give it to Biden should we just accept it an move on?
Not saying there is no such thing as Fraud, but I thought Trump defeated Crooked Hilary legit in 2016. And if Trump loses to Biden, I think it's a legit loss too.

Whoever is in charge, simply can't fail as spectacularly as Trump did on Covid which affected the economy and his terrible handling of the Civil Unrest.

Biden can fuck that shit up too and if his health holds up enough to make re-election, if he fails like Trump did, him losing to the next guy I would consider a legit loss too.

The democrats will continue rioting even if they win because muh social justus

Republicans generally don't riot. Maybe they have before but I'm having terrible thinking of one example of a riot caused by a group of Republicans.

So if Biden wins, no riot

Voting to legalise hard drugs and elect Joe Biden.

America will get what it deserves and I will have no sympathy.

I don’t trust dem counters with no conservatives around. They would cheat and see it as right. I know some.

Back