Post Count Issue

JuniorDosEquis

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My post count hasn't budged since I hit 250 over a week ago. I haven't been spamming the forums and I certainly haven't received anything saying that I've been docked posts.

I might post 3 or 4 times a day and my count will reflect that, but it resets to 250 whenever I log out.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is it some kind of glitch?

I looked at the FAQ and couldn't find any info about this.

I can see you have posted in a few threads recently that have been deleted for one reason or another. If the thread goes, so does the credit for the posts you made in it.

If you are posting in popular threads, there is a good chance they will end up deleted as they are normally popular because they are huge flames or troll jobs.

Just keep posting normal and your post count will increase mate.

I can see you have posted in a few threads recently that have been deleted for one reason or another. If the thread goes, so does the credit for the posts you made in it.

If you are posting in popular threads, there is a good chance they will end up deleted as they are normally popular because they are huge flames or troll jobs.

Just keep posting normal and your post count will increase mate.

Oh! I didn't know that your post number could go down if a thread was deleted. Makes sense, though. Haha. Thanks!!

Back