• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post Cheesy Power-Metal NOW!!!

Agreed, maiden is progressive and the GOAT, not power or cheese and Dio is just metal and amazing(while that song being an embarrassing eye of the tiger rip off, ill concede)

but the shit I just posted is pure power metal cheese. Those songs are so bad I'm embarrassed if I'm overheard listening to them
One of my favorite HammerFall tunes is, actually "Man on the Silver Mountain", which I believe they did on one of those Dio tribute albums. I feel like the vast majority of those tributes stunk, but that was one of the ones that really tore it up. Something for the Ages, Raise the Hammer and In Memoriam are also all really, really good. They should do more instrumentals, they're good at them.

Alestorm covering a canadian classic. Some of this video was filmed at a show I attended not too long ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back