Post a pic or clip of yourself on TV

The White Mamba

"Cold Stone Steve Austin" - Mike Goldberg
@Blue
Reaction score
I know this might be kind of random but I always find it funny/cool hearing stories of my friends when they were on TV. I'm in the Warriors shirt in the Brandon Vera pic and am the "S" in Derrick Rose video. Was in a couple other UFC entrances but can't find vids.

1233557_10201975488655256_18862796_n.jpg

I made it onto UFC 131 for JDS's walkout. I bought the DVD and there I was, will post pic when I'm at home.

lol i cant find you in the first pic bc idk wtf a warriors shirt looks like xD
pls send help opie

hqdefault.jpg

I'm the guy yelling behind doobie man's right shoulder.

I am Doobie Man.

Steve! Haven't seen you since UFC 15! How you been, dawg? Did you ever turn into a professional Legend of Zelda player like you were talking about back then or what?

I had a brief cameo on Family Guy

0:04 - 0:14

Steve! Haven't seen you since UFC 15! How you been, dawg? Did you ever turn into a professional Legend of Zelda player like you were talking about back then or what?
Nah. I switched my focus completely to Final Fantasy after 7 was released.

17:30 My friend is the one that called Jones out lol Jones was a kind of cocky during the Q&A but he signed a glove for me so I can't be mad lol. Not really on tv but just thought it was funny.

Last edited:
Here's me getting arrested for enjoying a succulent Chinese meal.

Me in Tropic Thunder

I'm the explosion

I'll try to find a pic. I've been on a local tv show where they take foreigners to Chinese reataraunts and we help them prepare the food then we eat it. It's pretty fun, I also got paid to do a review of the captain America movie when it came out lol....read off a script and got paid a lot for 15 minutes of work.

I'll try to find a pic. I've been on a local tv show where they take foreigners to Chinese reataraunts and we help them prepare the food then we eat it. It's pretty fun, I also got paid to do a review of the captain America movie when it came out lol....read off a script and got paid a lot for 15 minutes of work.
That actually sounds really cool. I want to go to culinary school after I get my bachelors degree. I'd love to see that clip if you can find it.

That actually sounds really cool. I want to go to culinary school after I get my bachelors degree. I'd love to see that clip if you can find it.

I'll try to dig it up, I'm on vacation at th mommy and didn't bring my computer (wife made me leave it at home so I wouldn't do work stuff).

I made it into Bobby Digital's avatar against my will.

He talks sweet girls, never pm him the goods.

I'm in here somewhere. I'll point it out if anyone actually gives a shit

Back